UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Noticed a few more Anime titles at Amazon that have the extra discount at checkout (and looks to be none sale zavvi price match items)
BOFURI £16
How not to summon a demon lord £12.50
Arifureta (was £18 with £2 off (so £16 at check out))
Bungo stray dogs S3 £16

Eureka seven Hi Evolution Anemone standard £8 (just a limited time sale item)

There must be a reason why Amazon are doing the discounts that way, instead of simply lowering the price. Maybe to stop some automatic deal bots from flagging them up (which is annoying as I've got a wish-list and will flick down it to see if there is any reductions.

Picked up BOFURI & Anemone, although god knows when I will watch them

There must be a reason why Amazon are doing the discounts that way, instead of simply lowering the price. Maybe to stop some automatic deal bots from flagging them up (which is annoying as I've got a wish-list and will flick down it to see if there is any reductions.

they've been doing this stuff for atleast the last 2 years from what i can remember

Probably just various ways of disguising data, but still having the ability to price match other online retailers.

One example would be CamelCamelCamel which shows various price fluctuations and leaves there orginal price at amazon stated price so when people try to use it as refrences for what price has this been recently these price reduced at checkout don't show up and consumer thinks "oh this is just the usual price"

If anyone is looking to import from Australia (which is also Region B), JB HiFi currently have a Buy 1 Get One Free offer along with a 10% off code that's stackable on top.

Promo code is 92FRENZY

Link

Currency on the site is in AUD.

1 Australian Dollar equals
0.57 Pound sterling

You can email customer service after your order ships out to have them refund the 10% GST.

If anyone is looking to import from Australia (which is also Region B), JB HiFi currently have a Buy 1 Get One Free offer along with a 10% off code that's stackable on top.

Promo code is 92FRENZY

Link

Currency on the site is in AUD.

1 Australian Dollar equals
0.57 Pound sterling

You can email customer service after your order ships out to have them refund the 10% GST.

Just in case anyone is unaware, but JB HiFi no longer ships to the UK.

Please note that due to changes in VAT rules we are no longer delivering to the UK as of January 2021.

Just in case anyone is unaware, but JB HiFi no longer ships to the UK.

Oh damn, didn't know that. That's unfortunate,

Rest of Europe still ok to ship, just not the UK. I assumed it was because of Ukraine at first but VAT rules is just strange.

I'll make a note to myself not to share JB deals here in the future.

Last edited:
Oh damn, didn't know that. That's unfortunate,

Rest of Europe still ok to ship, just not the UK. I assumed it was because of Ukraine at first but VAT rules is just strange.

I'll make a note to myself not to share JB deals here in the future.

I believe it's because of Brexit the VAT rules changed.

As for future deals, please do share, as not all members of this forum live in the UK. lucky buggers. 😜

Back