UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Shigenori Soejima & P-Studio Art Unit: Art Works 2: Art Works 2: 2010-2017

The most recent art book from the Persona illustrator is at a pretty good price on Amazon now for anyone interested.

£24, 40% off rrp. It's been at least £30+ usually.

Edit: it also seems oop everywhere else too.

Good luck getting Amazon to package that in a way that it doesn’t show up damaged. I ordered from them on release, and I think I returned (and exchanged) that book about 4 times before I just gave up and asked for a refund.

Good luck getting Amazon to package that in a way that it doesn’t show up damaged. I ordered from them on release, and I think I returned (and exchanged) that book about 4 times before I just gave up and asked for a refund.
Yeah Amazon packaging is the worst. It's oop now everywhere else sadly.

Last edited:
If anyone is going to MCM at the end of this month, I'd recommend keeping an eye out for it there. It's the kind of event that it may show up at, and would give you a good chance of getting it in good condition if you can see the quality it is in.

I've never had any problem with packaging from Amazon. Its always well packaged and never had anything damaged.
Yeah I'm glad to hear that. Tbf my Wonder Egg limited edition arrived fine from them a few days ago, and thinking about it the only thing I've had come damaged recently was a collectors game from Amazon.jp, which was packaged in a normal envelope strangely.

Yeah I'm glad to hear that. Tbf my Wonder Egg limited edition arrived fine from them a few days ago, and thinking about it the only thing I've had come damaged recently was a collectors game from Amazon.jp, which was packaged in a normal envelope strangely.
The only one I have problems with is Amazon US, they seem to use jiffy envelopes which get a bit bashed on the way over the Atlantic.

The only one I have problems with is Amazon US, they seem to use jiffy envelopes which get a bit bashed on the way over the Atlantic.
Yeah that's exactly what happened with Amazon.jp too. You'd think that they would pack them with more care but i guess not.

At least when stuff gets damaged their returns are simple, and they've sent replacements for free in the past which is a nice touch. I've found their customer service to be excellent really.

Wise mans grand child also does similar at amazon with £7 off at check out making it £14.99. But still on offer at Zavvi for £15+P&P, so not sure who gonna be better there.
Overlord 3 final price £12.99 (£9.40 off at check out)
Overlord 2 final price £12.49 (£9.90 off at check out)
Beyond Boundaries final price £11.49 (£8.50 off at check out)
in another world with my smartphone £14.99
My hero Academia two heroes £6
No guns no life S1 £15
Noragami S1 £15

Saga of Tanya DVD only £10
Arifureta DVD only £10
One piece DVD also seem to have the reduced at check out too

So for the most part looks to be just price matching to Zavvi 50% off sale

Currently leaning towards Amazon but that's only cause I just played with Zavvi customer service.

Save 15% - Use code SHOP15

For Anime

Most noticeable
£41.47

Everything else

Back