UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I sincerely hope the tinkering is to still have the code work if you have BOGOF in the cart, just no discount applies to those particular items.
The BOGOF is usually a code and will only accept 1 code, so you should be fine. jkust choose which one you want and go from there (that is assuming your an internatinal buyer, as if your in the UK you may as well just make 2 seprate orders).
I was just basing the tinkering from the christmas sale where I belive they were doing various price edits just before the slae went live, but doesn't look to be the case this time.

I pre order Black clover season 4 Limited edition months back when it was first announced, and looks to be the same price of £32.99 which I still don't think is too bad a price either so decided which one you want and go from there, assuming you want it of course.

I picked it up when it was £15... I FEEL ROBBED!! haha

Joking aside I'm guessing they really didn't sell too well (apart from Dr. Stone) so there goes the hopes for a season 2 steelbook that actually matches 😭
Not surprised that Dr Stone sold well, it's still cheaper than the part sets and was initially cheaper than the collected season 1.

Back