UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Wonder Egg Priority CE for £15! no doubt a misprice so grab it while you can

Girls Und Panzer Das Finale 2 £7
Cheers! Wonder if there are any more deals on Amazon?

See this kind of thing is why it’s be nice of amazon U.K. still shipped anime to Ireland and the EU, shame. They don’t take money for prime membership though lol

Hinamatsuri: The Complete Series Hinamatsuri: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]: Amazon.co.uk: DVD & Blu-ray

Good deal for this pre-order as well, £15
thatll-donkey.gif

Just got an email from AllTheAnime with a discount code of 15% for tomorrow's Easter Sale! Can be used across all products in store with the exception of the BOGOF offers, but can only be used once, on your first order. This is just for Anime Unlimited customers, if you're not one yet there is still time.

Just got an email from AllTheAnime with a discount code of 15% for tomorrow's Easter Sale! Can be used across all products in store with the exception of the BOGOF offers, but can only be used once, on your first order. This is just for Anime Unlimited customers, if you're not one yet there is still time.
Are the easter sales as good as christmas ones? Like bogoff etc

Thanks... Hoping get persona if its on offer... Hopefully bogoff.. Maybe abit much ask as its a newish title
Yeah i havent picked up Persona yet either, you never know maybe itt'l be there. That would be a highlight for sure.

I think bringing back any early birds is fairly likely, possibly collectors released over the past year or so, and then standard BDs & clearance BDs for bogoff would be my guesses.

I would assume 5pm the discount code doesn't work until 4.30pm, but I assume they want to have it ready slightly before the sale starts.
But they may also be doing some shop tinkering in preperation from 4.30-5pm (so maybe a small chance they are ready with in that 30min window, but things may not be active, like the BOGOF)

I would assume 5pm the discount code doesn't work until 4.30pm, but I assume they want to have it ready slightly before the sale starts.
But they may also be doing some shop tinkering in preperation from 4.30-5pm (so maybe a small chance they are ready with in that 30min window, but things may not be active, like the BOGOF)

I sincerely hope the tinkering is to still have the code work if you have BOGOF in the cart, just no discount applies to those particular items.

guess Samurai Jack for £26 is probably the best i'm gonna get it for before it gets slapped oop
Its now £20.99
Samurai jack £20.99 blu ray set

Back