UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Domestic (gender-neutral)friend
~visible confusion~ ┐( ∵ )┌

Wasn't the series called "Domestic Girlfriend"? Were there LGBTQ content included in the story? I haven't read the manga for a while so I may be out of the loop.

Edit: 😞 sigh... A bit slow on the uptake.

Domestic Fraulein
I'm lost 😂 who are we referring "Fraulein" to now? What's with the teasing here...? 🗿

Last edited:
To answer the question that @Luna asked (assuming it's Domestic Girlfriend they asked about) the answer is no, just the front cover and no inside art/reversible cover.

Spent less than I thought I would so far, that is probably a good thing though.

Rascal CE from MVM £39
Erased CE from Hive £16

Not really seeing anything I'm after from ATA unfortunately, it would only be blind buys.

Kokkoku looks interesting but I'd have to put up with the big old elephant butt logo! Eureka Seven maybe? not sure. There is the regular CE and the UE version for a bit more, but I've never seen any of it to say if I'd want to buy it or not.
I'm confused....Am I missing something or some extra sale code here as I'm seeing Rascal CE for £51.99 on AoL? Also read here about fate UBW being under sixty something but I see it being over eighty (which I'd actually be happier with given that I got it at that pre-order price and would be unimpressed if it was suddenly a fair bit cheaper heh).

Kokkoku is not bad, with an interesting concept but overall an average story and execution especially with an ending which for me would've been very poignant were it not for the Deus ex machina element. Maybe watch on Amazon prime before buying given that it's not very long.

I'm confused....Am I missing something or some extra sale code here as I'm seeing Rascal CE for £51.99 on AoL? Also read here about fate UBW being under sixty something but I see it being over eighty (which I'd actually be happier with given that I got it at that pre-order price and would be unimpressed if it was suddenly a fair bit cheaper heh).

Kokkoku is not bad, with an interesting concept but overall an average story and execution especially with an ending which for me would've been very poignant were it not for the Deus ex machina element. Maybe watch on Amazon prime before buying given that it's not very long.
EASTER21 at checkout takes 25% off, only MVM titles and no pre-orders this time.

Amazon is doing another £5 off on £25 or more promotion. Last month it was for Amazon Photos and now it's for Amazon Assistant (compatible with Google Chrome and Firefox I believe).

From what I've read, the requirements are to install the extension and "Click through the offer card to redeem credit". The offer expires 26th April and like previous promos, it may end sooner and it will mainly work for first-timers of the app.

(Disclaimer: Link is affiliated + limited time offer)

warning when buying collector's editions from CEX not all items are guaranteed.
With that said anytime I've bought something it's always been complete. Maybe I'm lucky.
Anyway with that said I was searching their site and spotted a few deals some might want to take a punt on 🤷‍♂️

Welcome To The Ballroom (part 1) - £6
Silver Spoon (season 1) - £10
Blood Bloackade Battlefront (CE) - £8
Amanchu (not sure version) - £5
Magical Knight Rayearth (parts 1 & 2) - £22 each

+ p&p which I think is £1.25

With that said anytime I've bought something it's always been complete. Maybe I'm lucky.
Anyway with that said I was searching their site and spotted a few deals some might want to take a punt on 🤷‍♂️

I believe P&P is £1.95 per item on CEX? Thanks for the deals though, just bought Amanchu S1 :)

Yeah CeX is pretty much a gamble when it comes to anything but I have noticed they tend to handle regular releases (like a standard edition Blu-ray or game) pretty well especially if its rarer. Usually it's the more common titles that might get the infamous printed-over covers or damage.

Back