UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I received a discount code,
Seeing as I only need pre-orders from all the anime.
The code is only valid for 1 purchase.
Will all these titles be available again to benefit from the sale?
Not entirely sure what you mean tbh. If you mean the early birds, as each one goes on sale it will stay up until the end of the sale. So you can wait until all the ones you are out and but all in one order. The risk is they can sell out if they're popular.

I received a discount code,
Seeing as I only need pre-orders from all the anime.
The code is only valid for 1 purchase.
Will all these titles be available again to benefit from the sale?

Once an item goes up it will be available to pre-order for the full 12 days. My plan is to also wait until everything I want is up and get them all with the code.

No without shipping For international customers it would probably boil down to about the same prices with shipping for UP1 and AoL. No idea what the shipping costs are for UP1 in the UK self.

No without shipping For international customers it would probably boil down to about the same prices with shipping for UP1 and AoL. No idea what the shipping costs are for UP1 in the UK self.

UP1 is about £1.50 for UK postage but I imagine it depends on the order. AL and AOL are free postage in the UK so I guess that works out cheaper most of the time.

Note that for international orders containing more than one item, UP1 may reduce shipping fees after placing an order (based on the actual shipping fees)
Had an order for 2 CE which were like 16 GBP shipping in checkout, but got an e-mail that they adjusted shipping fees to like 9 GBP shortly after.

Correct. Only downside is that you only know the actual shipping costs when the email with the shipped items is send to you. But there’s indeed usually reduced shipping costs for ordering multiple items at least that’s my experience and I’ve ordered a lot at their shop. Mostly US releases, but also from time to time UK releases.

Also when the order is shipped I usually receive it after two days in Belgium, so also fast as they use couriers and not the regular Royal Mail route.

The MVM titles make a return to discounted levels on Amazon. If you're after standard sets may be worth keeping an eye on MVM's 12 Days of Christmas sale instead.
  • Armed Girl's Machiavellism (CE) - £33
  • Flip Flappers (CE) - £38
  • Garden of Sinners (CE) - £65
  • GATE (CE) - £37
  • Girls' Last Tour (CE) - £35
  • Grimoire Of Zero (CE) - £35
  • Higurashi: When They Cry (CE) - £49
  • Monogatari Second Season (CE) - £49
  • Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun (CE) - £24
  • Princess Principal (CE) - £35
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (CE) - £37
  • Tenchi Muyo! OVA Collection (CE) - £25
  • Toradora! (CE) - £32
(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Lupin The 4rd Part IV CE @ Amazon.fr for ~31€
Same discs and packaging as the already sold out UK release

(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Lupin The 4rd Part IV CE @ Amazon.fr for ~31€
Same discs and packaging as the already sold out UK release

Thanks for this, they also have Re:Zero part 2 CE for £30. Looking around AL France also still have it with the box but I can't see a way of getting international shipping from them

Thanks for this, they also have Re:Zero part 2 CE for £30. Looking around AL France also still have it with the box but I can't see a way of getting international shipping from them
Are the box sets packaging in English though? There is also the situation with the audio and subtitles as well?

Screenshot_2020-12-04-11-55-25-30.jpg

UPDATE: Never mind folks! I found that it's not✌️

IMG_20201204_120827.jpg

Last edited:
Are the box sets packaging in English though? There is also the situation with the audio and subtitles as well?

View attachment 15911

UPDATE: Never mind folks! I found that it's not✌️

View attachment 15912
Yeah, sorry, I should've been clearer. I'm just looking to Frankenstein a set together using my existing disks. The packaging and artbook are the same, outside paper slip and disks are French afaik.

I just need to get the stupid box now and I'll be happy 😂

Well... 😏 worth checking out, that's for sure. (It's the second photo I'm referring to)

Though make sure to contact the seller first and find out if the LE storage box is included in the listing.

Back