UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

So after contacting Amazon about changing the delivery for Takagi-san, they said I can't do it just yet because there is no estimated delivery date, so I need to wait until this changes, then I can change the delivery speed. Just want to confirm, does everyone who ordered it have a delivery date for Takagi-san?

So after contacting Amazon about changing the delivery for Takagi-san, they said I can't do it just yet because there is no estimated delivery date, so I need to wait until this changes, then I can change the delivery speed. Just want to confirm, does everyone who ordered it have a delivery date for Takagi-san?
Its gone back up to $22.99 on the main page (Order still has it for $6.99 + Shipping)

And my orders been changed to "We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date"

Amazon are offering about £11.99 per Studio Ghibli Blu-ray set. Seems to be a Deal of the Day only type of offer.

Examples:
(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)
Nice, I guess the film's being on Netflix has finally caused their prices to decrease.

New or recent discounts:

The Eccentric Family (Blu-ray CE) - £24.49
Monogatari series: Second Season (Blu-ray) - £64.99

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Amazon has started to discount some MVM Blu-ray releases. By some, I mean many to count, and it seems to be a "Deal of the Day" sort of deal.

Examples:
  • And You Thought There Is Never a Girl Online? - £16.00
  • Berserk (1997 series) - £20.47
  • Chivalry of a Failed Knight - £21.94
  • Eromanga Sensei Part 1 - £12.00
  • Eromanga Sensei Part 2 - £14.39
  • Fate/Grand Order: First Order - £12.56
  • Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel I. Presage Flower - £12.00
  • FLCL - £12.79
  • Girlish Number - £20.00
  • Granblue Fantasy Season 1 Part 1 - £12.95
  • Granblue Fantasy Season 1 Part 2 - £12.95
  • Hanasaku Iroha: Blossoms for Tomorrow Part 1 - £22.23
  • Hanasaku Iroha: Blossoms for Tomorrow Part 2 - £22.31
  • Katsugeki Touken Ranbu - £22.76
  • Kill Me Baby - £18.95
  • Land of the Lustrous - £22.23
  • Love, Election & Chocolates - £15.99
  • Record of Grancrest War Part 1 - £23.55
  • Record of Grancrest War Part 2 - £23.56
  • Sakura Trick - £18.95
  • Scum's Wish - £21.51
  • Yusibu - £17.93

Last edited:
3 units left for the Monogatari series: Second Season Blu-ray collection at £61.74. That's the cheapest I believe it has gone for.

More units will likely show up but the price is also likely to go up which is fairly common.

Amazon.com cancelled the $6.99 Takagi-San order I made back when that bargain was posted on here. Just got an email.

Back