UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Semi-list of decent price offering and 'this out of print set is still somehow available':

Ajin: Demi-Human (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray - £33
Fireworks (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray - £22.60
Love Live! Sunshine!! (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray - £34
Mirai (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray - £23.99
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: December Sky (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray - £36
Tokyo ESP (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray - £35

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)
Great stuff, I'm a bit skint this week so was going to miss the Mirai EB. Now I can pre-order through Amazon and not have to pay until release.
Not sure how much you get @NormanicGrav from the link, but don't spend it all at once 😅

Great stuff, I'm a bit skint this week so was going to miss the Mirai EB. Now I can pre-order through Amazon and not have to pay until release.
Not sure how much you get @NormanicGrav from the link, but don't spend it all at once 😅
Haha luckily I bought most of them a long time back. I still find it interesting how Anime Ltd sells out on stock fast but that remaining stock is still out there for new at somewhat normal prices.

As for the links, it's a very small percentage.

I actually double checked that before I placed my pre-order. Basically as far as I'm aware only video games were affected but they got rid of it as soon as they realised it was a stupid idea.
I know some of the folks on Blu-ray.com had been charged upfront for pre-orders for movies. In most cases contacting CS solved the issue.

Oh man, with scary ease I've managed to put together a £200 basket of stuff to buy on the mvm sale.

I'm guessing the deal of the week will change at some point today so I'll hold off until then to decide if I can afford it. (Reality is I'll buy them eventually anyway so why miss out if the discount- is what I'm telling myself)

don't know if i should risk using the code on some MVM and AL stuff or try and wait it out to see if either MVM puts the titles in their weekly sale thing or if AL will do another summer sale at the end of next month with the titles i want, Manga/animatsu is pretty safe because unless they're Dragon Ball or Pokemon they're probably never going on sale

don't know if i should risk using the code on some MVM and AL stuff or try and wait it out to see if either MVM puts the titles in their weekly sale thing or if AL will do another summer sale at the end of next month with the titles i want, Manga/animatsu is pretty safe because unless they're Dragon Ball or Pokemon they're probably never going on sale
Mvm won't put any of their CEs on deal of the week, this has only occurred on items in the past that they've still had stock of at least a year after their initial release.

When Flip Flappers went on dotw very quickly after the standard release the CE wasn't offered despite it still being available.

Mvm won't put any of their CEs on deal of the week, this has only occurred on items in the past that they've still had stock of at least a year after their initial release.

When Flip Flappers went on dotw very quickly after the standard release the CE wasn't offered despite it still being available.
CE stuff doesn't really matter with me, i prefer to get the regular editions, only exception with me was the flipflappers CE because i wanted the big artbook

Didn't know where to post this but it looks like HMV will be selling online soon. Their page just lists stuff for pre-order at the moment but it does say site is under development.

HMV

Didn't know where to post this but it looks like HMV will be selling online soon. Their page just lists stuff for pre-order at the moment but it does say site is under development.

HMV
Only a billion years late to the party!

Hope it works out and they take anime seriously on it. More competition will only be good for the rest of us.

Back