UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Likewise, just hoping the items I want will be in stock for then.
That's the problem with SecondSpin, I've had about 20 titles in my 'favourites' for about 18 months and whenever there's a decent sale on they're never in stock. I did take advantage of the 20% discount and picked up Gundam Build Fighters for about £27 inc p&p.

That's the problem with SecondSpin, I've had about 20 titles in my 'favourites' for about 18 months and whenever there's a decent sale on they're never in stock. I did take advantage of the 20% discount and picked up Gundam Build Fighters for about £27 inc p&p.
I got very lucky last April for the most part and managed to snag a fair amount of titles. But it is a game of luck really, or getting to the item you want before someone else snags it.

5 of 30 or 30 of 300€ on Rakuten.

Aujourd'hui seulement : jusqu'à 30 € offerts !
Reserved to the first 1800 users. The site is French, but they also have some English friendly stuff. And all sorts of other stuff. Shipping is a bit steep, but of you have multiple things from one seller it's okayish.

Timingggggh...
Obviously, this happens 4 days after I placed a three digit order the first time in over 4 years.
Guess I'll try to chalk it up to, that it was just on time. Who knows who may had have that S;G Box on their favorites list and snatched it up in a sort of game of luck lottery this second spin seems to have.

Back