UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Definitely gonna pick up Avatar: The Last Airbender, I do wonder how it's gonna look on bluray though (the UK DVDs are awful, dunno if the US ones are any better).

Wow that's cheap. What region is.it,?
I don't think that's been confirmed. The Korra sets were Region free iirc so maybe this will be as well. It comes out as as a store exclusive for a month in the US soon so they'll be confirmation then.

Last edited:
Definitely gonna pick up Avatar: The Last Airbender, I do wonder how it's gonna look on bluray though (the UK DVDs are awful, dunno if the US ones are any better).
Season one looks like ass on either side of the world, the US sets for two and three were fine, hopefully these Blu Rays will fix the problems.

Took advantage for a couple of cheap BD upgrades for MVM titles. Incidentally, if Red vs. Blue The Chorus Trilogy BD catches your eye, it's currently £8.49 at Zavvi with a free P&P for steelbooks offer.

Ordered Btooom. Works out to about £18. Hope it slips past customs, but even if it doesn't it still works out cheaper than the US BD.

Yeah I switched my order from amazon, I’m not really a fan of amazon anymore since they hardly ever have something cheaper than other stores anymore. Guess that’s a monopoly for you.

I'll switch mine over too to support AL directly and because Amazon packaging is very hit and miss. That or I'll pick it up at MCM if it's available.

Last edited:
Back