UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Maybe not a full on bargin but Konosuba Season 1 CE for £53, But I know a few people missed out on Season 1 CE (Can also make offers but not sure how well that will go)

Possible 10%/ £5 off via ebay Code of FLASH10 (today only/27th), if it is an option there will be something in the listing saying "take £5 off this item show me how"
NOTE: if you use TopCashbackUK there is a £2 cashback on spending over £5 (but must activate) (today only/27th)

Last edited:
Was wondering around All the Anime and noticed they have Kill la Kill part 2 Blu-ray collectors edition for £9.99.
Bought it even though it probably means I'll never have the other parts.
This one will have the brilliant recap episode so that persuaded me. That and the granny gossip network, better than the internet.

Am watching Cobra the Animation (again) now so looked up and found the 80s version film for £11.99 on World of Books.
Bargain for me and saved 20% after adding Glengarry Glen Ross and the Spanish prisoner for £3 each.
Had been wanting these for ages but not found such an acceptable price.

Was wondering around All the Anime and noticed they have Kill la Kill part 2 Blu-ray collectors edition for £9.99.
Bought it even though it probably means I'll never have the other parts.
This one will have the brilliant recap episode so that persuaded me. That and the granny gossip network, better than the internet.

Am watching Cobra the Animation (again) now so looked up and found the 80s version film for £11.99 on World of Books.
Bargain for me and saved 20% after adding Glengarry Glen Ross and the Spanish prisoner for £3 each.
Had been wanting these for ages but not found such an acceptable price.
Yep I noticed part 2 of the Blu-ray CE was down in price a few days back(Not sure why the DVD isn't as well), but also already had it, I think i got it in a previous christmas sale or I just had it I can't rememeber. As the last christmas sale it was reduced in price to I think £7, so I assume they are just trying to free up stock space.
I have actually recently purchased part 1 and 3 CE's (3 hasn't arrived yet, but it oes also have to extra/outer box), but they are both DVD versions so I will have to grab Standard edition Blu-rays at some point.
So you probably only have to wait a bit after you've fully given up :D. I think there is a part 3 Blu-ray CE up on ebay but maybe a bit pricey (I'll grab link if intrested). Unfortunatly I think there was a full set (minus the extra box) going for a very reasonable price a week ish ago, but I'm pretty sure that sold.

Yep I noticed part 2 of the Blu-ray CE was down in price a few days back(Not sure why the DVD isn't as well), but also already had it, I think i got it in a previous christmas sale or I just had it I can't rememeber. As the last christmas sale it was reduced in price to I think £7, so I assume they are just trying to free up stock space.
I have actually recently purchased part 1 and 3 CE's (3 hasn't arrived yet, but it oes also have to extra/outer box), but they are both DVD versions so I will have to grab Standard edition Blu-rays at some point.
So you probably only have to wait a bit after you've fully given up :D. I think there is a part 3 Blu-ray CE up on ebay but maybe a bit pricey (I'll grab link if intrested). Unfortunatly I think there was a full set (minus the extra box) going for a very reasonable price a week ish ago, but I'm pretty sure that sold.
As I'm not really a collector/limited edition guy, I won't worry about it.
I've got it on standard DVD.
Just a sucker for under £10.
And as a recent anime taught us, it's good to have a spare.😷

Mob Psycho 100: Season 2 Complete Episodes 1-12 + OVA - Limited Edition [Blu-ray]: Amazon.co.uk: DVD & Blu-ray - £30.19
My Hero Academia: Complete Season 2 - Blu-ray: Amazon.co.uk: DVD & Blu-ray - £21.69

Fairy Tail final season part 24 and 26 also dropped to £14.99 each so i wonder if there's some sort of funi sale happening soon as a bunch of other titles have dropped today too

Had to order Mob Psycho at that price, I missed out on it the first time round so I'm glad I've finally got it at a good price, being an OOP title.

Back