Two competitions - win DVD's!!!

yousuke

Completely Average High School Student
UK CONTEST - BLEACH AND WITCHBLADE DVD GIVEAWAYS
News
Sunday, 15 June 2008
It's competition time again for our UK readers! Here is your chance to win Witchblade Collection Box Sets and Bleach 2.1.

Witchblade Contest

It's your chance to win the Witchblade Collection Box Set of volumes 1-3. There are 2 copies of this Box Set available, and to get your opportunity just answer the question below and send in your details. The competition ends on 3rd July 2008

Question: What is the nickname for Masane that refers to her ample bosom?

Send in your answer along with your home address to this email: [email protected]s e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Bleach Contest

You all have the chance to win a copy of the Bleach 2.1 DVD, just answer the question below. There are 3 copies available for the winners, so have a go and send your details as follows. The competition ends on 3rd July 2008

Question: What is the name of the red-haired and extensively tattooed Lieutenant of 6th Division?

Send in your answer along with your home address to this email: [email protected]s e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Good luck all!

Dude, thanks for that post. I just realised I won as well.

My copy came this morning, and I thought it was the one I ordered from Amazon. Then I saw this and thought there was no invoice with it. Need to cancel that order now :)

Back