Transformers live action movie image of...

Great find JAKEMAN :D

I've been looking forward to this movie for ages and been wondering when they'd finally release a trailer for it.

I'm glad Shia Labeouf is playing the main character. He's one of my favourite actors.

Yeah this is a really good find when is this coming out this year or 2007

:lol: Transforming car ad

Well can't wait for the trailer see how the movie is ganna look

Thank's for the trailer Ryo Chan :D look's like it's ganna be a great movie

I can't wait to see what they made the transformer's look like

Ryo Chan said:
Wasn't the trailer scheduled to come out today.

trailer was ment to be out next thursday/friday, but due to the fact someone leaked the trailer they stuck it on now instead

Yes, you are right. It was supposed to be out on July 4th, a year before the premiere of the actual film is supposed to be.

Shafutard said:
Silly people, why'd they have to bring the Beagle 2 into it? It hurt no one.

This way the NASA engineers can claim it wasn't their fault. Nobody expected adverse conditions on Mars to include giant stompy robots.

Anyway, tentatively optimistic.

Mr. Murphy has said none of the footage in the Annocuement you've seen will be in the Movie. And Real Trailers will be out later this year in Novemeber and possibly in the 20th Anniversary Special Edition of the Original 1986 Animated Movie.

I really can't wait to see this it looks amazing and the teaser is so annoying that it doesn't show you anything except a silhoet, still we know robots transformer style can be done really well just look at the citroen adverts

JAKEMAN said:
The robot attacks it does sorta have a Megatron shaped head, question is why are they on mars?

None of that is going to be in the movie. Many has thought from a BumbleBee Prop that the Silhoute seems to look lite Bumble but I doubt he'd attack anything that wasn't a Decepticon.

Yeah I know im just saying for convosational purposes and weird fan rants will go Autobots are form Venus Decepticons are form mars lol

Back