Transformers live action movie image of...

Guyver 0 said:
I think it looks cool! whats everyone gettin so pissed off about!

I think it is because of them not being right next to the original storyline and characters.

Stuff like rumors of having Rachet being yellow and Ironhide being a black van instead of red lol

My view is as long as they transform and fight each other it dont matter lol

Guyver 0 said:
Hot rod was my fav. I wonder what car he is?

Well I bet you can't wait for this beauty to come out
rodimus.jpg

Hot Rod is one of the first of the new run of Transformer classics, the original characters given an updated look. Also on this line are

Bumblebee
Astrotrain
Starscream
Skyfire
Megatron
Mirage
Optimus Prime
Grimlock

ok the transformers in the new movie are...

AUTOBOTS:
Optimus Prime.
Bumblebee ("The same G1 character we always knew and loved...He's the scout, the one that comes ahead of the Autobots").
Jazz.
Ratchet (medical officer/science officer - new form, not an ambulance).
Ironhide ("He's the muscle - a tough soldier...The first one to jump into battle" ).

DECEPTICONS:
Megatron (has a Social Darwinist view of humanity - survival of the fittest). Starscream.
Brawl ("an extremely pissed off Decepticon. Always ready to jump into a fight, even when the fight isn't worth it.")
Bonecrusher.
Barricade.
Skorpinok.
Frenzy (an infiltrator).
Blackout (sends an EMP-style blast to take out electronics, detection devices, etc. in advance of Decepticon attack).

No Soundwave? Darn. :(

Alright keeping with the whole realistic sizing thing they couldn't do a boombox and tape-recorder (that would've looked silly anyway), but I'm going to miss his cool synthetic voice and looks.

Oh and JAKEMAN, where do I find out more about those Transformers re-releases, the hot rod one looks good.

subedii said:
No Soundwave? Darn. :(

Alright keeping with the whole realistic sizing thing they couldn't do a boombox and tape-recorder (that would've looked silly anyway), but I'm going to miss his cool synthetic voice and looks.

Oh and JAKEMAN, where do I find out more about those Transformers re-releases, the hot rod one looks good.

Some images of the toys and information about them are from this link
http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/...em&newsID=70BEDAAE-D56F-E112-412B14A6033C14A1

Images of the Mirage and Skyfire/Jetfire toys here
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=160

Just waiting for an Image of Grimlock :D

From what I know
BumbleBee
Starscream
HotRod
Jetfire/Skyfire

will be available over here in october so start hunting, but if anyone gets in my way of getting a BumbleBee I will destroy them hehe

EDIT: Also take a look at the new transformer toys in japan the master piece series version of Starscream looks so sweet, and they have re-released Optimus Prime this time with his trailer :D
http://fantofan.jp/news/event/charahobby2006/charahobby-2006.htm

its gona be hard to beat the perfection that was 1986 transformers movie.. If in the new film i heard the first few riffs to "you've got the touch" i may actually cry. I'm sure i heard soundwave was gona be in the film?!? The best thing is the original voice actors for both Optimus and Megatron have been signed wooooo!

Sharingan Joe said:
its gona be hard to beat the perfection that was 1986 transformers movie.. If in the new film i heard the first few riffs to "you've got the touch" i may actually cry. I'm sure i heard soundwave was gona be in the film?!? The best thing is the original voice actors for both Optimus and Megatron have been signed wooooo!

The character of Frenzy was oringinally going to be soundwave but they decided to change it to Frenzy, as we all know that Frenzy was one of Soundwave's tape group, so Soundwave will turn up eventually.

Sharingan Joe said:
The best thing is the original voice actors for both Optimus and Megatron have been signed wooooo!

Only Peter Cullen of the G1 Series has Signed on. So far Frank Welker has sent in Auiditon tapes but nothing more. I'm still hoping David Kaye will be Megatron and Gary Chalk could voice Ironhide.

Primus said:
Sharingan Joe said:
The best thing is the original voice actors for both Optimus and Megatron have been signed wooooo!

Only Peter Cullen of the G1 Series has Signed on. So far Frank Welker has sent in Auiditon tapes but nothing more. I'm still hoping David Kaye will be Megatron and Gary Chalk could voice Ironhide.

"YEEEEESSSSS"
To quote the best Megatron so far, Beast Wars Megatron hehe

David Kaye would be that Megatron as he and Gary Chalk have voiced Optimus Prime and Megatron for 10 Years(Minus R.i.D which they didn't get a chance to voice because of them working on Armada and R.I.D being Dubed in the US as both Mr. Chalk and Kaye live in Canada).

Both VA's Transformers Life:

Beast Wars

David Kaye- Megatron

Gary Chalk- Optimus Primal

Beast Machines

David Kaye-Megatron

Gary Chalk-Optimus Primal

Transformers Armada

David Kaye- Megatron/Galvatron

Gary Chalk- Optimus Prime

Transformers Energon

David Kaye- Megatron/Galvatron

Gary Chalk-Optimus Prime

Transformers Cybertron

David Kaye- Megatron/Galvatron(He wasn't going to get the role but after the first episode was dubed with another VA the Dubing Crew decided to hire Kaye)

Gary Chalk- Optimus Prime

So no one can say these 2 Guys don't deserve a part in this Movie. As they've been in almost every Series in English besides G1 and R.i.D(R.i.D being a Mistake as Transtech starring Gary Chalk and David Kaye was set to be but was later trashed for Armada but Armada was taking too long to create so Hasbro brough Over Car Robots which is the 15 Anniversary Show of the Franchise for 39 Episodes to fill in the gap for Armada).

I like R.i.D and Armada's second half was the best, Energon was ok but could have been more, I liked Galaxy Force instead of Cybertron because of the storylines of each show.

Loved the references in Galaxy Force they were so funny.

Back