TokyoToys - At MCM 'Anime Village' London 29th & 30th Oc

OMG I am sooooooo excited u will not believe it! YAY im gonna buy so much Pocky there, i think im gonna have to give you all huggles!!!!!

I just wish i had enough money to buy everything :(

I think there might have to be beg for a loan coming to my mum pretty soon!

Seriously though this has really brightened up my day so much!

Can't wait to see you guys there! :p :p :p

ithink it will all go on saturday i think it will be the thiung everyone will want to buy like the poochu and menchi hats at the adv films stall they all went in the first hour and i didnt get one :(

From my experience sat is the day to come down as 'super' fans will be there snapping up all the hottest products.

Hideki ^^

OMG iM gonna buy loads of Sweets at the expo COZ JAPAN RULZ!!

Will the prices for the sweets be as cheap as on ur site?

cos if they are IM THERE!!!!

Will there be Hi-chews??? They look Delish!

Well i think you should put Cosplay outfits on your site and lots of Plushies!!!!!!!!!!

:p

The advent children keyrings are very nice & extremely popular. Right now i believe we are the cheapest on ebay for them too.

But remember we are a proper registered company and we use a percentage of our profit to not only attend Anime shows & conventions, but we like to put on a good show that enhances the Anime community. We also give lots of prizes away every month to many UK forums.

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the show. Look out for our red banners on the day, we will be in the anime village.

Hideki ^^

I wish i could go on the Saturday. when you get there on Sunday, you kinda feel like your looking at left overs.

But i gotta work Saturdays :cry:

If you could bring your Evangelion (Rei and Asuka) and Final Fantasy figures from your website I'd be interested. Good to see Tokyo Toys will be there.

We will have those toys there :D.

It was fun setting up today.

We are near the DDR machines. If you were to be dancing on the machine or looking at the game screen... our display is directly infront of you.

See you all tomorrow!

Hideki

I went yesterday and spent most of my moeny at your stall. I got the three Advent Chhildren figures (Sephiroth, Vincent and Tifa), the set of Rei and Asuka figures, and the Final Fantasy keyrings. I kept coming back to buy more and more, and after my last purchase Ming (he said that was his name) gave me some free sweets, which we loved, so went back to get some more ^^
For what I was looking for you were the best there, and I will be using your company again to in the near future. Great, friendly service. Good job, and I hope you do well today.

Back