TokyoToys - At MCM 'Anime Village' London 29th & 30th Oc

Hideki

Completely Average High School Student
Hi i am Hideki from TokyoToys.com,

We sponsor the monthly competitions for AUN. Hope the winners enjoyed their prizes and most importantly they bring some fun for everyone involved.

To save Paul some time i thought i would pop in an say that we will be at the MCM 'Anime Village' on the weekend of October 29th and 30th.

http://www.londonexpo.com/animevillage.shtml

This is our first attendance to a show in London so we are very excited.

We will have a range of Toys & Japanese Snacks at great prices so everyone can afford a taste of Japan! :eek:

Would be of great help if forum members would tell us about which toys they would most want to see at the show! Don't be shy, tell us what you want! :wink:

We will have our army of Cosplayers at our 'plot' to cause mayhem and if you manage to get past their pointy sticks you might get a chance to buy something from us ^_____^

If you come in cosplay and we take a picture of you at our plot we'll give you a freebie ;)

If you buy from us say you know us from AUN and we'll sneak you some sweets!

I would like to thank AUN & it's visitors for your support!

Look forward to seeing you there, come support the UK anime scene!!

Hideki :D

Hey Hideki,

Great to hear the guys and gals from TT’z will be attending the show.

I personally would love to see the Trigun Maximum 6 figure set and a 1/60th HG or PG Gundam kit if possible. I've never seen a 1/60th Gundam kit in the flesh and I saw in the news section of your site that you have stock coming in for the jolly Christmas season.

Any idea when you will have more details regarding the up-coming Christmas stock?

this is great news im going for sure my tickets turned up today. Ive been wanting to get some stuff from your site so this is great news its makes things alot easyer :)

Hi Guys!

Good to hear you can come. We don't have any big scale gundams left, they sold really well for us.

I hope (fingers crossed) we can get them in time for Xmas.

Remember at MVM we will generally be able to offer prices lower than our website, you also save on P&P! We'll do our best to beat all the other prices, so if you see it cheaper somewhere else at the show come tell us and we'll see what we can do. 8)

Also we are happy to bring stock espeially for customers. So if theres somthing you wish to buy tell us so we can bring your unit along just for you.

Also we are happy to bring stock especially for customers. So if there's something you wish from our site, tell us so we can bring your unit along just for you.

See you there!

Hideki ^^

one thing is it not called MCM not MVM?

MVM is a name of a company that release anime DVDs in the uk.

i am only saying this as its on your website and it may confuse people.

i think i will be mostly buying the Sweets: "Pepero and other snacks like that as ireally want to try them. i was going to order them from you but the p and p ut me off but now i dont have to worry about that :)

^____^

At MCM we will have our new range of Hi-Chews & Pocky (A selection of flavours) so you will be spoilt for choice. Not listed on our site yet. We will be selling selection bags at much reduced price.

Sweets are heavy so we don't really recommend buying them via our site alone. But if you add them to order containing toys and the weight of the order is 1.5kg, then P&P for the sweets is effectively free as we cap our P&P charge at that point.

Hideki^^

If you have any of the Pepsi Nintendo promo items from several months ago (3D bottle tops, rolls of tap), I may just have to glomp you. :D

Otherwise, I go for collectibles over sweets. Ranma stuff, I'll be looking out for.

What, Japanese sweets? Cooool!

I don't understand, do you do keyrings? What kind of toys? Was there a link to this website or some....

WOW, i just looked at the website, that tokyotoys.com thing, it has LOADS of cool stuff...and money looks like £s....SO cool! I like these people!

Back