TokyoToys - At MCM 'Anime Village' London 29th & 30th Oc

TT'z was easily the busiest stand in the anime village maybe even the whole show. Even at about 5PM the stand was surrounding by people.

Just shows how popular PVC and resin statues - not forgetting the sweets - have become.

Yes, and don't forget the sweets ^^

I also didn't feel ripped off by them either. They bumped the price of Sephiroth up to £25 because so many people wanted him, but I really didn't mind that, because it was in perfect condition and I knew he might be hard to get hold of in the future - plus they gave me a free pack of sweets.

There was one stall in particular that had badly damaged boxes and products going for stupid prices, and the guy kept ordering me to buy stuff because it would make him rich.

I hope Tokyo Toys will turn up at the next convention, they were by far the best stall there.

Hi everyone!

This is a general post to all our friends, but with kindest regards.

TokyoToys Staff would like to link hands and group hug everyone who came and gave us their support, especially our friends on the forums! We were so nervous on the day, MCM being only our second Expo and our very first time amongst the Anime stores. The only word i can find is OVERWHELMED... with how friendly & welcoming everyone was! You guys rock and i am so happy to be in the anime business because of YOU!

We felt completely at home! So fun and warn chatting to everyone when i had a bit of breather space. I hope we added some fun to the event & those who were given free sweets enjoyed them ^______^.

Our aim has always been "make it fun!" and fans like yourself who really love anime certainly make the event so! With your support we want to make Anime the greatest hobby to be involved in! We have many wacky ideas for future shows (yup we will be at most events). Please write to us with ideas and suggestions of what we could do to improve our service.

Big cheer to all the cosplayers, you are amazing! The standard was sky high and so many... everywhere i looked ^_____^ . We will have the pics online on our website by end of week.

Special hellos to Michael, Naomi, Paul, Wing, Emily, Rachel who i spoke to at length :)

I always personally reply to all emails... erm anything you want to know!

Hideki ^______^.

*Thank you Neon-Noir for your kind words. I am happy you felt at ease buying from us. The problem with anime toys is that the manufacture sells them in equal units of all the characters. This applies to 99% of all the toys made. So we can't say we want X No. of Sephiroth and X of....

Sephiroth started at £16 at our 'plot'... thats a great price, even the people on ebay can't match us for it (when i last checked). but Sep sold twice as fast as the other two so we had no choice but to up his price gradually. At the end of the day the last few went at £25. We could have sold them from the start at £25 but thats not the TokyoToys way!

We can't have Anime Fans to go home unhappy! Unlike that other seller you spoke about we never force anything on our customers as Anime Toys are more than just toys, they are the coolest characters that we all have made a emotional bond with.

Our suppliers understand we want our toys in MINT condition, hence 99% of our toys will be in perfect packaging. We make an extra effort to store them carefully. It can be difficult and some do get dented on the journey to and back from expos, but most make the trip ok!

Hideki ^^

Simply, your stall there was the best for anime merchandise. Thats all I can say. I found things at your stall no others had. The Sephiroth I bought from you takes pride of place above my laptop, in the company of my five FF7AC Gashapon (Gashapons?), & my fiancée adores the Dead or Alive Ultimate Gashapon she bought from you. Are you going to be at any other UK anime conventions? I'd love to see your stall at Minami (http://www.minamicon.org.uk).

Keep up the great work, & see you next Expo!

Mutsumi

Thank you for your compliments Mutsumi :D and very happy you like the items you bought ^_____^

We do try to bring as much range as we can because you never really know what will sell on the day.

We will be at all major events from now, events with at least 2k visitors. Any smaller and we can't afford to put on a good show.

How many visitors does Minamicon get? I have never heard of it, but from what i read theres lots of activities going on!

I will certainly look into it.

Hideki

Minami has about 350 attendees each year & is always fully booked within a couple months of registration opening due to its popularity. While it may be smaller than most anime conventions, its attendees spend well & the in last two years the dealer room has sorely missed having a large dealer of fun Japanese things such as yourselves. The next dealer opening would be for Minami in 2007.

Minami has about 350 attendees each year & is always fully booked within a couple months of registration opening due to its popularity. While it may be smaller than most anime conventions, its attendees spend well & the in last two years the dealer room has sorely missed having a large dealer of fun Japanese things such as yourselves. The next dealer opening would be for Minami in 2007.

Hi there ^____^

We Do accept Maestro, we are updating the text under the Payment Option to say so. We thought all major credit cards would automatically mean Maestro is included ^____^

But many customers from MCM asked the same question you did so we need to make it clear.

Thanks do much for your input!

Also thanks for the info Mutsumi.

Hideki ^^

Thanks very much for the swift reply ^^ *Goes to buy*

Edit: It still won't go through as when I'm sent to the secure site to pay Maestro isn't an option, and the other options don't read my card. Sorry to piss and moan...
I sent you an email with the reply address as [email protected] so when the Maestro option is available perhaps you could email me there. Thanks, and, once again sorry to be a pain.

Back