Time of Eve Blu-ray on sale worldwide with English subs.

Just Passing Through said:
It's a really good, thought provoking sci-fi OVA series. One of the best sci-fi anime in recent years. I would have so pounced on its Blu-ray, except I'd already spent the money. I have to admit that the price gave me pause. £35-ish quid for less than 2-hours, but this is a case of quality over quantity. I'd watch the first couple of episodes on CR to see if it's your bag.

Thanks, I watched the first episode and I got sold, so I just placed my order.

Teo

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=420644434671800&id=237998516269727

Update on the Time of EVE: Original Version Blu-ray

- Announcing the final 24 hours for UK/EU free shipping!
In roughly 24 hours (Jan 10, 2013 5AM-ish GMT) we will be adding shipping costs (5 GBP, 5 EURO) to EURO and UK purchases. All good things must come to an end...

- New stock arriving to the US early next week! We will post an update when shipments to the US resume!

Thank you, everyone, for your incredible support for Time of EVE!

Uh, the free shipping has ended already.

Slightly unhelpful of them to give a "24 hour warning" at what was, in fact, the exact time it ended.

I'm very tempted to buy this release as I've watched the first episode online a while back and really enjoyed it. I'm not sure if I can justify spending £40 on it though even with it being as good as it is.

They've been free on Crunchyroll for years.

Ah: "Episodes 2-6 are now only available to Premium Members but we would like to thank all non-premium users who have supported this show."

fabricatedlunatic said:
I am tempted. I notice that VAT is automatically included; presumably this works in the same way as with Amazon in the US. No RM ransom = a good thing.

So when u order from Amazon US, no tax but still possible custom duties?

Dan said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
I am tempted. I notice that VAT is automatically included; presumably this works in the same way as with Amazon in the US. No RM ransom = a good thing.

So when u order from Amazon US, no tax but still possible custom duties?

No anything, if you pick one of the two enhanced shipping options. Amazon US takes the taxes when you pay and so there's no £8-£11.50 fee and no extra surprises. Things also arrive very quickly because it's a faster shipping method than usual.

R

Back