This made me smile :)

Zin5ki said:
animefreak17 said:
what are Weaboos.
They are very similar to karibou, only they have wooden paddles in place of antlers.

Hahah.

@OP yeah I've seen that picture before too. It was one of those...ahh...oh...ohhhhh :( :D moments!
@Animefreak - Weeaboos are fans of anime/manga/assorted Japanese stuff who give the rest of us a bad name, by being SO into it and anal about it, they might as well want to be Japanese (and I think some of them do).

The sort of people who can't have a normal conversation without slipping in japanese words for example. They're like the otaku (Western version) equivalent of wannabe 'gangstas'. You can typically find them hiding in the corner near cosplayers at conventions, or trying to explain to other people (who probably don't care) why "<Insert> was sooo kawaii....".

OK I'm stereotyping here a bit, but they're basically the people who take things...just a little too far, the western versions of real, hardcore, hikikamori japanese otaku if you will.

Example - this guy:
bad%20cosplay%20sailor%20moon.jpg

alexrose1uk said:
Zin5ki said:
animefreak17 said:
what are Weaboos.
They are very similar to karibou, only they have wooden paddles in place of antlers.

Hahah.

@OP yeah I've seen that picture before too. It was one of those...ahh...oh...ohhhhh :( :D moments!
@Animefreak - Weeaboos are fans of anime/manga/assorted Japanese stuff who give the rest of us a bad name, by being SO into it and anal about it, they might as well want to be Japanese (and I think some of them do).

The sort of people who can't have a normal conversation without slipping in japanese words for example. They're like the otaku (Western version) equivalent of wannabe 'gangstas'. You can typically find them hiding in the corner near cosplayers at conventions, or trying to explain to other people (who probably don't care) why "<Insert> was sooo kawaii....".

OK I'm stereotyping here a bit, but they're basically the people who take things...just a little too far.

Example - this guy:
bad%20cosplay%20sailor%20moon.jpg

Creepy yet funny.

Haha some great stuff here, Knew it was something to do with paddles :wink:

@AnimeFreak To add to the weaboo definitions, they tend to hate all dub versions of anime, they are the most stuck-up snob fans in all of anime fandom, they post on comment boxes as such for example just to hate on dubs because it's not in Japanese when we really know that all anime is dubbed anyway! (they not smart), they think they are the "true-fans" when really they are just disrespecting and insulting to both International and even Japanese anime fandoms and culture that they obsess over

To put it plain, There Idiots! :p

Zin5ki said:
Sheogorath
I have a notable dislike for cheese, unfortunately. I would condone its widespread distribution for the purposes of celebration.

I used to eat Cheese, but then i took an arrow to the knee!
(*Faint Sound of Crickets starts to become Audible)

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=otaku&order=9&offset=24#/d1y1cry

After making my hypothesis, I came to the conclusion that my guess is Haruhi

Last edited by a moderator:
TheLasersharkKH said:
Haha some great stuff here, Knew it was something to do with paddles :wink:

@AnimeFreak To add to the weaboo definitions, they tend to hate all dub versions of anime, they are the most stuck-up snob fans in all of anime fandom, they post on comment boxes as such for example just to hate on dubs because it's not in Japanese when we really know that all anime is dubbed anyway! (they not smart), they think they are the "true-fans" when really they are just disrespecting and insulting to both International and even Japanese anime fandoms and culture that they obsess over

To put it plain, There Idiots! :p

Frankly any "true fans" are obnoxious assholes if they self-label themselves as such. You also shouldn't forget that "true fans" abhor change in all capacities, no matter how much it may improve something.

Back