This ever happen to anyone?

It never happened to me, but I rarely go into a bookshop to buy manga. Then again, I get very embarrassed checking out the manga, I always feel self-conscious like I'll get that impression of 'your childish' from other people. :/

Never happened to me really, but thats because either Chavisim is dying out here in Newcastle and is being replaced by Emoisim. Or its because Chavs would feel strange walking into Waterstones becuase all of them can't read.

Stuart1512 said:
Never happened to me really, but thats because either Chavisim is dying out here in Newcastle and is being replaced by Emoisim. Or its because Chavs would feel strange walking into Waterstones becuase all of them can't read.

I wish chavism was dying where i was :( They seem to be multipling...Could be the next big hollywood blockbuster *invasion of the Chavs* not that america even know what chavs are

BlackWolf said:
Stuart1512 said:

I wish chavism was dying where i was :( They seem to be multipling...Could be the next big hollywood blockbuster *invasion of the Chavs* not that america even know what chavs are
i could say there same where i am :(..it's like warfare between emo's and chavs here)

Chavs are the natural born enemy of Manga/Anime lovers... and Emo's and goths and well everybody.

But mostly ours which is why they need to be exterminated.

or something >_> i just hate them

ridley said:
Chavs are the natural born enemy of Manga/Anime lovers... and Emo's and goths and well everybody.

But mostly ours which is why they need to be exterminated.

or something >_> i just hate them

:lol: I think you've just proved yourself to be Human :p

I get a feeling a number of goth/emo people like anime. Alright, They probably aren't self-proclaimed obsessed 'otaku' but still check it out on a regular basis. You get a fair amount wondering about the conventions.

Deidara said:
It's people like these who make you want a Death Note to exist...Ah, think of the possibilities...
Or yes lets see... Dear Death Note please kill chav number 1 by making it impossible for him so spit an as such choke on his own saliva slowfully an painfully.
Dear Death Note please kill chav number 2 by having him ask a mad escaped convict for 20p for phone, bus, train etc an then have his face bitten off resulting in his last words being "I'll F*****g av ya mate" therefore dying as he lived... as a twat with bad grammer.
Yeah etc could fill the whole death note with things like this.

Jayme said:
I get a feeling a number of goth/emo people like anime. Alright, They probably aren't self-proclaimed obsessed 'otaku' but still check it out on a regular basis. You get a fair amount wondering about the conventions.

Yah, alot of my friends call me a goth, even though i dont go to the extremes of wearing the makeup [often :p].

Back