The Wii is a Joke? Discuss

Primus said:
Thanks for not actually commenting on my post itself
It was either all tl;dr or I wasn't exactly compelled to read it.

Primus said:
I said they were new IPs(Something Nintendo can't wrap their minds around), not critically aclaimed masterpieces(Although some have been) , and if you call Heavenly Sword(The game scored 8 or over in almost all reviews) terrible and Resistance(Getting 8s and 9s everywhere) decent(Despite not actually call Lair terrible, which it is, but atleast it's a new IP), than you clearly have some vendetta agasint Sony, or are one who only plays epic masterpieces, but then you said wait until Brawl, and Galaxy, yeah, epic masterpieces, not so much(Although previous iterations have been masterpieces, none have been epic in my opinon). Heck, I bet those games don't use voice actors for more than just grunts and squeels.
The only epic masterpiece I have EVER played on Sony consoles are Zone of the Enders 2: Anubis/The Second Runner and Shadow of the Colossus and I never really said Brawl and/or Mario Galaxy will be masterpieces, however, I'm pretty sure Brawl will be. [Yes, it MAY be, MAY.] And lol @ Heavenly Sword's score, can't see why exactly.

Voddas said:
£50 for a controller :eek: I hope they're gold plaited Taylor. You can get a controler and nunchuck for less than £20.

£20?! Where from? All the shops in my town its like £30 for main controller then £15 (or more) for the nunchuk.

Taylor said:
Voddas said:
£50 for a controller :eek: I hope they're gold plaited Taylor. You can get a controler and nunchuck for less than £20.

£20?! Where from? All the shops in my town its like £30 for main controller then £15 (or more) for the nunchuk.
My bad, was in town before work and the special offer has ended. Got the controler and nunchuck from GAME when they were on offer. When I first bought my Wii i bought 4 controllers too. Bargain!! Looks like the cheapest you'll get now is £43. That's a hell of a difference in price. DX

Lupus Inu said:
And lol @ Heavenly Sword's score, can't see why exactly.

You can't see it's glam can you? The game had some of the most realistic character movements and facial expressions that we've ever seen in any Video Game. That is a technologic feat, and considering this game was compared to the crtitically acclaimed "God Of War"(Infact, the game was called by many "Goddes Of War", despite the differences between the two), it really should be easy why this game is good.

i own a wii but the problem is the games...is it me or are there only a selected few that are actually good?
i've barely got any games for it i'm waiting for resident evil(the collection of them) bleach and naruto (when they finally come out...next year!)

rocklee said:
i own a wii but the problem is the games...is it me or are there only a selected few that are actually good?
i've barely got any games for it i'm waiting for resident evil(the collection of them) bleach and naruto (when they finally come out...next year!)

Don't worry its not just you :p From my understanding, i think there is more good games stateside that are waiting to be released. But i think the wii is still finding its feet with games, once developers can figure out how to get the best from the controller then we'll start seeing good games acros (hopefully) all genres.

i've just started playing the new tony hawks game on the wii and it is already annoying me so before i thought throw the wii out the window...but i've just turned it off to save my money lmao

Back