The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

I am also behind on my fairy tail, but I got the impression fairy tail dragon cry was meant to be at least after episode 277, I have a feeling it some where in the middle of the most recent/final season (From googling looks to be after the avatar arc or in the middle of the avatar arc)

I would say after the Tartaros arc as that's when Grey gets his demon slaying powers and he has them in the film.
I am also behind on my fairy tail, but I got the impression fairy tail dragon cry was meant to be at least after episode 277, I have a feeling it some where in the middle of the most recent/final season (From googling looks to be after the avatar arc or in the middle of the avatar arc)
Yeah I'd previously seen upto 277 and then watched Dragon Cry but felt pretty confused by how different several characters were and wondered if there was a better point to watch during the final season. Figured I'd check as I'm currently rewatching the show before watching the final season for the first time.

Be VERY careful with Bofuri LE if you guys get one. See 1:00 in the video.... :eek:

I'm interested myself but always sceptical of Funi with consistent releases. Will there be an LE for season 2? Who knows.

Oh man he didn't put any caution at all into splitting those boxes!

Strange they stuck them together though when they also wrap them.

Oh man he didn't put any caution at all into splitting those boxes!

Strange they stuck them together though when they also wrap them.
Be VERY careful with Bofuri LE if you guys get one. See 1:00 in the video.... :eek:

I'm interested myself but always sceptical of Funi with consistent releases. Will there be an LE for season 2? Who knows.
Yeah he did kinda of do a schoolboy error, got super excited and just band aid ripped it off.
But I will be caususious.
It's the same principal as the info sheets that they stick on with glue and then wrap in plastic, I can only assume when wrapping it in plastic it is too challenging for companies to have a possible moving part. (I know some have moved away from the glue).

On the Fair Tail question I asked earlier: I found a post online where someone stated Dragon Cry should've watched after ep 284. ( incidentally it also stated Phoenix Priestess should be watching after ep 201)

On the Bofuri thing Funimation have a long history of using more glue than they need and glue that's far too strong at that.

Has any one done any import recently into the UK under the £15 mark with none pre-paid tax option (well the threshold for not getting any import tax on items)? I have looked online and it still super confusing as to whether this threshold is still in effect.
So basically does the under £15 threshold for no import tax still apply in the UK?

Has any one done any import recently into the UK under the £15 mark with none pre-paid tax option (well the threshold for not getting any import tax on items)? I have looked online and it still super confusing as to whether this threshold is still in effect.
So basically does the under £15 threshold for no import tax still apply in the UK?
even stuff under £15 isn't exempt from the import tax anymore, if you buy from ebay i think they auto charge you it so unless it comes via dhl/fedex you will probably be fine

even stuff under £15 isn't exempt from the import tax anymore, if you buy from ebay i think they auto charge you it so unless it comes via dhl/fedex you will probably be fine
Cheers, I had a feeling that might be the case, just a few things that kinda contradicted it like I think WOWHD still doesnt add VAT till over £15. Yeah I noticed ebay seems to auto charge VAT, but I wasn't sure if that was just ebay being ebay.
I mean the main thing I'm trying to aviod is the handling fee for a low cost item cause it make it a lot less worth while if that get added on on top of it all.

Was actually looking at a few thing via Amazon via market place sellers based in the US. I'll have a think and maybe risk it and see.

Cheers, I had a feeling that might be the case, just a few things that kinda contradicted it like I think WOWHD still doesnt add VAT till over £15. Yeah I noticed ebay seems to auto charge VAT, but I wasn't sure if that was just ebay being ebay.
I mean the main thing I'm trying to aviod is the handling fee for a low cost item cause it make it a lot less worth while if that get added on on top of it all.

Was actually looking at a few thing via Amazon via market place sellers based in the US. I'll have a think and maybe risk it and see.
not 100% sure on marketplace but amazon also charges VAT for international orders to the UK too but it may be cheaper to buy it from amazon.co.uk on the global thing so make sure to check it before hand

even stuff under £15 isn't exempt from the import tax anymore, if you buy from ebay i think they auto charge you
amazon also charges VAT for international orders to the UK too
Doncha just love this brave new world of free-trading, global Britain where tax-dodging multinational corporations forcibly collect import taxes from individuals?

has anyone ordered anything with a package value over £135 from amazon japan in the last couple months? not sure if i should split my order and pay postage twice or if because it's coming from amazon that i'll be fine putting it all through without any extra fees afterwards

has anyone ordered anything with a package value over £135 from amazon japan in the last couple months? not sure if i should split my order and pay postage twice or if because it's coming from amazon that i'll be fine putting it all through without any extra fees afterwards
With amazon Japan you pay any impott fees at the checkout, you shouldn't get any extra fees when it gets here.

With amazon Japan you pay any impott fees at the checkout, you shouldn't get any extra fees when it gets here.
i'm not seeing any import fees stuff on the checkout like i do with .com and doing a bit of googling it sounds like they send through DHL who kinda mess you around with customs at the minute

Well that’s not what happened with my last order of all three Made in Abyss movies I ordered two weeks ago. Import fees paid upfront like always and as always the package arrived with DHL two days later, like clockwork as it has always being like that with Amazon Japan.

But maybe it depends on delivery country, I’m in Belgium 🇧🇪

i'm not seeing any import fees stuff on the checkout like i do with .com and doing a bit of googling it sounds like they send through DHL who kinda mess you around with customs at the minute
Every time I’ve ordered from amazon Japan it has the import fees in the checkout like Amazon US, so I have no idea why it’s not showing for you.

Back