The official thread for discussions about anime pricing (including Aniplex USA pricing)

Right, and it's my opinion that
1) Flip Flappers is not as average as Monogatari
2) Flip flappers at MVM's price is more reasonable than Monogatari at AoA's price.
Right I take that on board and I believe in my opinion ep 7-13 of Flip Flappers was some of the biggest waste of my time in history

Right I take that on board and I believe in my opinion ep 7-13 of Flip Flappers was some of the biggest waste of my time in history

So you;re happy to spend $150 + Shipping on a series you love

But anyone spending £55 + shipping on a series they love is wrong?

----

No matter how much I love Bakemonogatari, I could and would never spend $150 + on it

So you;re happy to spend $150 + Shipping on a series you love

But anyone spending £55 + shipping on a series they love is wrong?

----

No matter how much I love Bakemonogatari, I could and would never spend $150 + on it
I believe MVM used to do good value CE releases they don’t anymore that’s my problem there place in the UK market for me was between AL and manga, and if I loved Flip flappers ngl I would want all the extras so would have imported Sentais.

I believe MVM used to do good value releasss they don’t anymore that’s my problem there place in the UK market for me was between AL and manga, and if I loved Flip flappers ngl I would want all the extras so would have imported Sentais.
I think they do still go good value releases though, take Gate for example, the offered a release with all the extra's and now they're offering a release for £35 for 24 episodes, thats not unreasonable

Flip Flappers Premium Sentai release is on Amazon US for £86.33 after shipping
Its also available from Up1 for £87.47 + Shipping

The asking price of £55 for a very similar release isn't unreasonable. especially when its likely going to get a release for £35 in a few months, or £15 in a few years when it goes on DOTW....

I don't see how MVM has stopped value releases

EDIT.......................
This conversation about judging peoples of how they spend their moneys is quite... pitiful...

People can spend the money how they see fit, I know people who have all the AoA Monogatari releases, I even own the Madoka AoA release

I'm just saying its a bit unfair to say £55 is unreasonable after spending $150 on a similar amount of episde set

Here is a gif of Cocona looking for the 'The official thread for discussions about anime pricing (including Aniplex USA pricing)' thread.

flip-flappers-gif-8.gif
This post I admit, amuses me.

To be honest. If the last few episodes were the biggest waste of time. Then even £15 wouldn't be worth it

----

Anyway, hope to see some pics soon. Hope there is a spine this time

Back