The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

I noticed that as well. I hope they get Kanasaki back to direct though as it kind of feels like his baby at this point.
Looks like Koichi Kikuta did draw that key visual. Just a bit different from his usual work is all.

But considering Kadokawa's ever increasing demand for anime it wouldn't be unusual if a few series lose some key people from past seasons.

Anime and manga fans really will buy anything will they? A new My Hero Academia figures has been released - of Toru Hagakure, i.e. the Invisible Girl, consisting of just a pair of gloves and a pair of shoes. Among the things that have been pointed out is that this technically means that this figure is a nude.

Haha amazing. In fairness it is pretty cheap so I can imagine a lot of people buying it. If I was at comic con and saw it for a tenner I'd probably go screw it and get it. Though I wish they'd gone over the top with the base and made it quite extravagant lol

So it seems Netflix dubbed VINLAND SAGA for the territories where they are streaming it with VSI Los Angeles (as Amazon Prime simulcasted the series for everyone). Sentai is dubbing it with their own studio for their Blu-ray release.

Given the second season announcement, it's possible Netflix will take over from Season 2 onwards unless Twin Engine still wants to offer the series on Amazon.

So it seems Netflix dubbed VINLAND SAGA for the territories where they are streaming it with VSI Los Angeles (as Amazon Prime simulcasted the series for everyone). Sentai is dubbing it with their own studio for their Blu-ray release.

Given the second season announcement, it's possible Netflix will take over from Season 2 onwards unless Twin Engine still wants to offer the series on Amazon.
So WHERE did Netflix stream it??? I thought Amazon had worldwide (ex Japan)

Back