The most ecchi anime ever!

Kekko Kamen was an eyesore that's true, but Puni Puni Poemi was just pure hilarity (Then again the comentary track on the dub, if anything, is even funnier!)

Elfen Lied is a bit gratuitous certainly, but then again so is Ghost in the Shell (Is there any reason she wears like, hardly anything?)

However Burn Up Excess (and Warrior) get my vote :roll:

I don't remember Burn Up being particularly ecchi. Yeah, all the girls have comically huge tits, but there isn't, as I recall, that much fanservice. It's been a while, though, so I could be wrong. It's also immensely crappy, but that's not the point of this thread!

Now, Mahoromatic, there's a fanservice show. I was rewatching the first disc last night and I'm convinced that no other TV anime has featured so many bare breasts in so few episodes. The dream sequence in which Suguru is sucking on his teacher's nipple is hilarious in its sheer WRONGness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxon said:
Warmaster said:
Kekko Kamen was an eyesore that's true, but Puni Puni Poemi was just pure hilarity (Then again the comentary track on the dub, if anything, is even funnier!)
And just how was it an eyesore?

Note the irony :roll:

Well I really meant there was nothing of interest at all, in any shape or form. :wink:

hi everyone. i just finshed watching kanokon! i cant belive it actually got aired in japan!

Ive never seen an anime this ecchi, some points were border line hentai!

For those of you who hav'nt seen this, let me give you an idea of how far this anime go's to be called ecchi... one of the eps ends, with one of the main chacters spanking the other. At this point i was pissing meself laffing like a child...

can anyone beat this?
The Testament Of Sister New Devil! It's so wholesome! It's hard to believe it's available on non hentai websites.... It's probably the most ecchi anime ever honestly

I'll throw a few titles people seem to have forgotten,
Agent Aika, pantsu overload.
Qwaser of Stigmate, oppai for miles around
and lastly.
Queens Blade, the first ep alone would be banned in the UK.

(Un)holy resurrection Batman!

I don’t know what’s funnier, replying to a 12 year old post or the fact it took 8 years for a mod to censor fabio’s post.

I totally forgot I had bought Testament for no other reason than I’m a sucker for knocked-down price CEs. I think I got both series for about £15 each. They’re knock(er)ing around somewhere...

I miss chaos. And fabio, although I think he still posts occasionally.

Also if we’re dragging this one out again, I think the Kekko Kamen anime is surprisingly tame by contemporary standards. The concept was probably shocking in the 70s, but today it’s almost quaint and I was actually kind of bored by it. Cutey Honey is infinitely more fun.

Last edited:
Yeah some shows recently have been pretty much hentai without the genitals, which are nearly always pixilated anyway so no different. Especially Redo of Healer and Interspecies Reviewers, the latter I would highly recommend as it's also quite funny, Redo not so much!

Back