The most ecchi anime ever!

Kendarr

Brigade Leader
hi everyone. i just finshed watching kanokon! i cant belive it actually got aired in japan!

Ive never seen an anime this ecchi, some points were border line hentai!

For those of you who hav'nt seen this, let me give you an idea of how far this anime go's to be called ecchi... one of the eps ends, with one of the main chacters spanking the other. At this point i was pissing meself laffing like a child...

can anyone beat this?

The thing about ecchi anime is that they are often extremely funny, but at the same time (personally) I feel slightly uneasy about watching them. Especially as if my brother were to walk in the room there may very well be all hell to pay. >.>

In saying that though, I have only really seen DearS and I am not sure how far those goes into the ecchi category...

BlackWolf said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Excel Saga, episode 26, (Final episode - "Going To Far") Enjoooooooy ^__________________^

QFT :p
But that is only one episode, not a whole series...
As Megagold5 mentioned, ecchi shows are usually very funny. One ecchi show I liked was Those who hunt elves, where the protagonist had to strip female elves to look for a spell. I've never heard of such a weak excuse for nudity. I know it's so wrong, but at the same time it was so fun... =D

but that ep contains more ecchi then most shows :p though you have made me remember another one Sorceror hunters (my god what happened to my spelling this morning) The OVAs especially

BlackWolf said:
but that ep contains more ecchi then most shows :p though you have made me remember another one Sorceror hunters (my god what happened to my spelling this morning) The OVAs especially
That was absolutely naff... Even if I had seen the TV version, I'd probably say it was still naff.
Well, Ikki Tousen has tons of ecchiness, especially in the GG series (Which I say was a bit much even for their standards). But it's still not as bad as the manga... :p

Otherwise, yeah, you're gonna find a lot of competition in that genre; Amaenaideyo, Elfen Lied, He is my Master, etc.
So you better keep swimming, or you'll drown in the wave of fan-service. ;)

/takes notes

What I've seen of Kanokon and Ikki Tousen (not much) leads me to believe that they would be difficult to top in the fanservice stakes. Whereas much anime fanservice is nothing more than mildly naughty, those two shows are overtly and unusally sexual.

Kendarr said:
hi everyone. i just finshed watching kanokon! i cant belive it actually got aired in japan!

Ive never seen an anime this ecchi, some points were border line hentai!

For those of you who hav'nt seen this, let me give you an idea of how far this anime go's to be called ecchi... one of the eps ends, with one of the main chacters spanking the other. At this point i was pissing meself laffing like a child...

can anyone beat this?

Yeah if I was in the right mood I could beat to that... OH SHI- You didnt mean like that

BlackWolf said:

Sorcerer Hunters was quite an interesting case, I never really pegged it as ecchi tbh. Although, come to think of it, it kinda was...especially the OVA *hides eyes from second (I think) episode*.

I will personally Yakuza kick anyone who recommends Girls Bravo.

Anyway, Kanokon was absolute ****.

Better ecchi:

Kekko Kamen
Golden Boy
Najica Blitz Tactics

Back