Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rahxephon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlawstar said:
Has to be EVA 01.
I dont think any mech designs even come close to those of Evangelion.
They RULE.

There probably the best designs made but I bet theres one out there that can beat them

McIcy said:
Really, the Eva one looks like a monster rather than a mech, I like the mechs to look like mechs
Well the Eva isn't a robot, it's organic with a shell type thing covering it. So yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
My vote goes to the Buster machines from Gunbuster, capable of cutting entire planets in half. There is a heinous lack of 80s mecha in this list, the so-called golden age of robo anime. You're all such a bunch of newbs ;)

Paul said:
My vote goes to the Buster machines from Gunbuster, capable of cutting entire planets in half. There is a heinous lack of 80s mecha in this list, the so-called golden age of robo anime. You're all such a bunch of newbs ;)

Its not that where newbs its just the fact that you ancient :lol:

I agree with paul there is a lack of classic mecha about

Guys, don't take everything I say so seriously. I even applied a winking smilie to my post to denote the lack of seriousness! It's winking dag-nabbit.

Paul said:
Guys, don't take everything I say so seriously. I even applied a winking smilie to my post to denote the lack of seriousness! It's winking dag-nabbit.

The interweb is serios bizness mister! :lol:

tbf paul i think u need to install this one on the site ^^

bs_offtopic.gif

pomtry said:
Outlawstar said:
Has to be EVA 01.
I dont think any mech designs even come close to those of Evangelion.
They RULE.

There probably the best designs made but I bet theres one out there that can beat them

There is... Look at my avatar... See it? Now 'that' is a mecha. :D

Oh and don't forget Giant Robo, how the heck can you forget about Giant Robo.

What, no Labors from Patlabor? No Valkyries from Macross? No Getter Robo, Mazinger Z, Gaogaigar, Gunbuster, Ideon, Giant Robo or Big O?

No Optimus Prime?

Still, I'm gonna go with the Arbalest, as the Unit-01 doesn't count (Eva's aren't mechs) and Strike Freedom represents everything I despise about Gundam SEED Destiny. Had it been the old Freedom, I woulda voted for it in a heartbeat.

Nyu said:
Meh the mecha from Macross Plus would stomp them.
If anything's going to do the stomping, it'd be Unit-01. Damn thing's as tall as a skyscraper. Valkyries are only about four stories high.

kupoartist said:
Eva 01. Because it's the best looking mecha of the lot (vhat! no Zeta or Turn-X ! :O)

In an actual fight, Jesus Yamato would be the winner. No robot in the history of anime has ever had more flashy gimmicks and a bigger sense of protagonist immortality than the Strike Freedom. Which is ugly. If I went to school with it, I would pick on it.
He'd have to get past it's AT field first... which of course, he would, as he's Jesus Yamato :roll:

WTFDaveMustaine said:
McIcy said:
Really, the Eva one looks like a monster rather than a mech, I like the mechs to look like mechs
Well the Eva isn't a robot, it's organic with a shell type thing covering it. So yeah.

So not a true Mech....... CHEATER

McIcy said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
McIcy said:

So not a true Mech....... CHEATER

wnat me to disqualify the eva and give all it's votes to the gunbuster? ^^

Eva-01 is simply the mech star of a mech anime that is revealed to not be a mech as a twist on the old formula. For our purposes, it will do as a mech :p

Well seeing as the SDF-1 Macross isnt on the list, im going to vote for the Arbalest.

kupoartist said:
Eva-01 is simply the mech star of a mech anime that is revealed to not be a mech as a twist on the old formula. For our purposes, it will do as a mech :p

Bah-Humbug :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back