Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rahxephon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Yes before the 2nd round begins it's time for the ultimate question.

Who has the best mecha out there?

Well it's time to find out in our 1st Experdition match as we feature

Kira Yamato in the Strike Freedom

zgmf-x20a.jpg

Renton Thurston in the Nirvash Type Zero

Eureka7.jpg

Sousuke Sagara in the Arbalest

arbalest01.gif

Shinji Ikari in the Eva 01

action0005066.jpg

Ayato Kamina in the Rahxephon

625-F-rahxephon_mech.jpg

and finally the Lancelot driven by Suzaku Kururugi

codegeass02ka2.jpg

Voting will end tomorrow at 10pm

I went with strike freedom but now i look at the pics

tell me the nirvash and the lancelot are NOT the same mecha XD

EVA 01 has the best looks of them, but I'm going for Firepower in my vote...
And that's Strike Freedom. It is the most over-powered thing I've seen in donkey's years, and the pilot still aims for just the weapons...

In terms of hand-to-hand, Arbalest will win due to it's Lambda Driver, but even if it does have ranged attacks, it's only really effective at close range.

Well since Donnerschlag from Kiddy Grade and Bonta-kun from FUMOFFU? arn't in the list, i'll go with the Arbalest. :D

( And why are there no Robotech Valkyries in the list either? The ones from Macross 2 looked great. )

Chaz said:
Arbalest will win due to it's Lambda Driver, but even if it does have ranged attacks, it's only really effective at close range.

*Snort* Lambda Driver... :p Everytime I hear that it cracks me up. ( I use a big massive printer at work called a Lambda and I have to select a Lambda printer driver when sending work down to it. OK... Maybe you have to be there... :roll: *Snort* ) :D

Tasker said:
( And why are there no Robotech Valkyries in the list either? The ones from Macross 2 looked great. )

cause it took me an hour to get the poll as it is and i'm too depressed to think of every single mecha anime out there XD

i'd of added gunbuster too

Oh fair enough then. :D

Hmmm.... * Ponder* .... Maybe next years fight off could include a mech category. ( Although i'd bet any money Eva would win it. :roll: )

Tasker said:
Oh fair enough then. :D

Hmmm.... * Ponder* .... Maybe next years fight off could include a mech category. ( Although i'd bet any money Eva would win it. :roll: )

Obviously 8)

Ramadahl said:
The Eva's just a bit too oddball to win this one.

Good point. This isn't a serious spoiler but just in case, are the EVA units technically 'mecha'?

Last edited by a moderator:
harkins said:
Good point. This isn't a serious spoiler but just in case, are the EVA units technically 'mecha'?
I thought that too, but voted for for it anyway. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as the Liger from Zoids didn't make it or the mech from Vandread, I have to go for Renton Thurston in the Nirvash Type Zero ok so its pink but it has a surf board which makes up for that by miles

Eva 01. Because it's the best looking mecha of the lot (vhat! no Zeta or Turn-X ! :O)

In an actual fight, Jesus Yamato would be the winner. No robot in the history of anime has ever had more flashy gimmicks and a bigger sense of protagonist immortality than the Strike Freedom. Which is ugly. If I went to school with it, I would pick on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back