- Hibike! Euphonium 2
- Bungo Stray Dogs 2
- Konosuba 1 & 2
- Little Witch Academia
- Dragon Maid
- Shouwa 2
- Bahamut 2
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- I like Norm's prediction of The Ancient Magus Bride, right up their street.

Funimation
- Attack On Titan Season 2
- Yuri On Ice
- Keijo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manga/Animatsu
- Chivalry of a Failed Knight
- Seiren
- Food Wars Season 2
- Bakuon!!
- Orange
- Masou Gakuen HxH
- Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
- DBZ Stuff
- Haikyuu!! 3
- Danmachi Spin off
- Clockwork Planet

MVM

- Kizumonogatari
- Hundred
- Sweetness & Lightening
- Amanchu
- New Game
- Flip Flappers
- Girlish Number
- Poco's Udon World
- Demi-chan wa Kataritai
- Eccentric Family 2 (hopefully)

Universal
- Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
- My Hero Academia Season 2
- Arslan 2
- Berserk 2017 2

@BanziJedi You say that, but Kiniro Mosaic got announced last year after Season 1 had been out in the US for years. Personally, I'd like to see Manga announce the JoJo BDs that the US are getting.

@BanziJedi You say that, but Kiniro Mosaic got announced last year after Season 1 had been out in the US for years. Personally, I'd like to see Manga announce the JoJo BDs that the US are getting.

Ohhh, that could be a definite. Jerome has mentioned how he wants Jojo in the past, surely they'd jump on it.

As long as someone finally announces Shirobako, then I'll be happy. Realistically, I can see it going to Animatsu as a Standard Edition release; maybe they could haggle for a Complete Collection, as Madman had one on DVD?

From MVM, I would love an update on Monster Musume, but for new licenses, I'd be very happy with an Is The Order A Rabbit? license, but as Animatsu have Kirino Mosaic, perhaps the series could go to them instead?

Then of course, Anime Limited will sweep with a collection of Funimation and Crunchyroll titles.

Would appreciate announcements for both Nichijou and the Haruhi movie (Haruhi might have cropped up somewhere else though, not really been following!), not getting my hopes up for much else.

Universal are announcing their slate up until the end of the year at comic con, their rep said they have six shows planned for release.

Anime Limited
Wolf's Rain
Mai Hime
Bungo Stray Dogs
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Cardcaptor Sakura( If possible please)
Kodocha( If possible please)
Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans
G Gundam
Witch Hunter Robin
.hack series
Nana
Hunter x Hunter 2011

MVM
Kare Kano
Aria Series
Strawberry Marshmallow
Shana 3 Final
Flip Flappers
Youre Under Arrest along with the TV series
Texhnolyze re-release
D.N Angel
Natsume Yuujinchou
To Love RU series
Gakuen Alice
Non Non Biyori

Funmation UK
Tsuabasa Chronicles along with S2 and the OVA
Kanon 2006
Xxxholic
Baka and Test
Kaledio Star

Manga/Animatsu
Pandora Hearts
This Art Club Has a Problem!
Honey and Clover
Magic Knight Rayearth
Digimon Tamers + Frontier
Inazuma Eleven
Pokemon The Indigo League
Yowamushi Pedal

@KurataTrigger Hunter x Hunter is almost certainly not going to end up in the hands of AL. It being Viz, it's almost certainly Kaze or bust, so to speak. Also, given their recent Kiniro Mosaic pick up last year, I think Non Non Biyori is more likely to end up in the hands of Manga. Given they'll be clones either way, I'm not sure it matters.

My prediction:

Everyone gets their hopes up only to be disappointed when there's far fewer announcements than they were hoping for and most of they wanted didn't happen.

I remember when I used to dream...

d6a12bf796011578bbadef0efa7866107f9275807fe24633dab2252ec14e1cd1.gif

Dream announcements:

Stand Alone Complex (Manga UK- to match Anime Limited France UE)
Garden of Sinners (MVM BD)
Mushishi, Katanagatari, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cardcaptor Sakura, Natsume Book of Friends, Monster, Space Brothers, Mononoke, Kino's journey, Welcome to the NHK, Beck, Planets, Millennium Actress, Kaiba, Princess Tutu

For me I mostly just want to be surprised by Anime Limited, they always seem to have something interesting up their sleeve for these conventions and I hope this one will be no different.

I guess if I have to pin my hat on something I would love to get the reveal and release date for Eureka Seven's Ultimate Edition, which is currently my most anticipated title they have because I adore that show and apparently having 2 versions already isn't enough.

Back