The inception of Haruhi Suzimiya

Aogu

Student Council President
EDIT: Apparently... SPOILER WARNING!

I thought this was hilarious, and I thought I;d share for the benefit of those who haven't seen it before.
If you have, don't bother telling me it's old... I don't care- it doesn't have an expiry date and it's pretty awesome!

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sYO1Vz9KE10?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sYO1Vz9KE10?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Yeah, this has some mo-foing King Kong sized spoilers for The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.

And I guess maybe it's better if you watch it alongside a trailer for Inception or something? Like Stu, I don't quite get it otherwise.

:p

I thought the editing was pretty cool.
And I lol'd hard at the
"From the director of the endless 8 bit"

(Also I dont think there are spoilers... if you havent' seen it.) Because if you haven't- then it makes no sense what-so-ever... its just a bunch of Harhui clips stung together with epic stuff.

Aogu said:

And I lol'd hard at the

(Also I dont think there are spoilers... if you havent' seen it.) Because if you haven't- then it makes no sense what-so-ever... its just a bunch of Harhui clips stung together with epic stuff.

because seeing kyon get stabbed by asakura isn't a spoiler... :downs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirrimir said:
Aogu said:

And I lol'd hard at the

because seeing kyon get stabbed by asakura isn't a spoiler... :downs:

Well its not really clear who stabs him, and as you know from trailers- just because two cuts are shown next to each other doesnt mean they are related in a film!

Aogu said:
Well its not really clear who stabs him, and as you know from trailers- just because two cuts are shown next to each other doesnt mean they are related in a film!

be that as it may, he still gets stabbed. I didn't know about it before i'd seen the movie and when it happened i was like "woah wtf", i wouldn't want to take that experience away from someone else.

Dude, there are *massive* spoilers for pretty much the entire film. Even if you didn't fully understand them right now, as soon as you started watching the movie everything would be spoiled before you saw it due to the things you've seen in this video. Without being spoilered beforehand, there are characters there who you wouldn't even know would be in the movie!

Back