The *Im looking for* thread.

Evangelion movies preferably japanese import

You could use a forwarding service in JP and buy used copies from amazon. 1.11 is like 2,000 yen, 2.22 is 800-1,000 yen and 3.33 is like 1,300 yen

so around 4,000-5,000 yen (before shipping) to get all 3 Japanese copies, and then its like 500-1000 yen to have the forwarder repackage it then pay the new shipping to UK. I'd imagine it would cost you like £60 to get the films that way.

But as said above they aren't English friendly so I doubt you will find anyone around really with a copy, and unless you know Japanese or how to self subtitle they won't be much use to you.

But as said above they aren't English friendly so I doubt you will find anyone around really with a copy, and unless you know Japanese or how to self subtitle they won't be much use to you.
I have them..... Not sure why tbh :p but yeah they're not much use unless you know Japanese (unless you just want the nice packaging I suppose.).

I have them..... Not sure why tbh :p but yeah they're not much use unless you know Japanese (unless you just want the nice packaging I suppose.).

I would personally subtitle them myself, but its not an option that everyone can do (PC BD drive, and a bit of knowhow). They do indeed have nice packaging though.

Is not a problem for me. Will look into the Amazon way, looks like a good option thanks.

Also - stll looking for that damn AoA Blue exorcist movie Blu Ray !

Well the AoA version is OOP now isn't it? I wish you good luck. I have the AoJ version of the film, and its a really nice release.

Ive actually found someone selling it in London but hes unwilling to sell it without parts 1 and 2 for £350 I believe altogether. Bit bonkers I have to say. Funny enough its probably the fair value of them three items ._.

Ive actually found someone selling it in London but hes unwilling to sell it without parts 1 and 2 for £350 I believe altogether. Bit bonkers I have to say. Funny enough its probably the fair value of them three items ._.

Not a bad price with Part 1 also being OOP.

If you can subtitle the film yourself (using a PC) the Japanese version is always an option, but otherwise its a wait/hope situation when it comes to AoA releases.

If your willing to pay close to retail price UP1USA has it for £69.82 (converted from $)

United Publications (USA) - Blue Exorcist: Movie Box Set (Hyb) Blu-ray Limited Edition + DVD

(They sometimes are slow to remove OOP stuff, but they don't charge till the item has arrived in the UK to be shipped to you. You won't get custom fees)

Yeah but tbh the part 1 and 2 releases are kinda mediocre in comparison to the movie. May end up making the purchase who knows.

Slightly put off buying from USA after the nightmare of customs last time. Ended up being little value for money.

Thanks for the information btw =)!

Slightly put off buying from USA after the nightmare of customs last time. Ended up being little value for money.

UP1USA order the item from US, and then repackage it and ship it to you from inside the UK. The custom fees is basically in their asking price.

I just had Cardcaptor Sakura ($155) come in, and I just paid the price of the set + shipping no fees at all.

I'm still very interested in Doukyuusei (Classmates) on BD, even if it is a long shot ^_^

Not sure if you'll get many bites on this one. It's a recent release, and an expensive one at that, so I'm not sure people will be desperate to get rid of it. I'd also be curious about watching it, but it's not available legally at an non-extortionate cost.

Back