• Yomiko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ichigo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mangaminx: So, after weeks of epic duels, thrilling victories and tragic losses we are finally at the grand finale, the battle to end all battles. Its been a long and bloody road, but I shall miss doing it every week *wipes a tear from her cheek*

Chomolungma: Calm down dear, it's only the final. To put it more bluntly, here we have a threesome of anime characters capable of causing many an orgy of fervid swooning.

Mangaminx: Yes, but who will win? What contestant will bathe in the blood of their opponents? Who shall be the triumphant victor to get the acclaimed accolade of "AnimeUKNews Character Battle 2005 Winner"!?

Chomolungma: Well, first up, and coming all the way from Mars, we have Spike Spiegal from Cowboy Bebop. He has a history of winning honours, it seems, despite being rather aged. Let us hope his gunmanship hasn't failed him in his old age.

*Red XIII appears, to the general applause of all her fanboys and girls*

Red XIII: Next up is Yomiko Readman, the book loving Paper Master from Read or Die. She's the only girl to make it this far, so hopefully she can hold her own against the guys.

Mangaminx: Finally, I have to reluctantly mention Ichigo, much as of my dislike of Shounen-Jump hero's his popularity seems to know no bounds. He has a big sword, and ginger hair oh and hes a bishy so thats bound to get him some votes too!

Chomolungma: Ichigo? Bishie? :S

Mangaminx: Quiet mortal.

Chomolungma: Oh, well in that case, that's about it. Only...

Mangaminx: The rules. You have 7 days to vote, Choose from Spike, Yomiko and Ichigo and remember to comment on who you voted for! You must know them after all these weeks!

Chomolungma: How many weeks has it been, again?

Mangaminx: Too many! Now get voting on the AnimeUKNews Character Battle THREE WAY DANCE OF DEATH!

Chomolungma: Oh my. Finally, it's time for the long roll of those who have altered everyone's lives irrevocably. Thanks to Mangaminx for her ability to not want to start a killing spree involving hundreds of innocent hot bishounens after writing a thread, week after week, and updating all those little things that needed to be. Thanks also go to Paul for embracing this idea, creating this neat little place and adding a most useful twist in the form of the Wildcards, allowing a wider range of characters to step into the arena. And finally...

Mangaminx: Oh no, here comes the cheese...

Chomolungma: Thanks to everyone who voted, left a comment, voted and voted again. Without you this would be nothing; Mangaminx would still be just a ... *carries on into the early hours of the morning*

Soryy, but out of all them, I prefer Ichigo... Have done for the last... well actually since the beginning ;)

AGH! Talk about a difficult decision! But I must say the best three have got to the final. Kudos to them all.

Right. My vote. After much uming and ahing I have decided to stick by my guns and go for Spike. My devoted Bebop fandom is absolute and I must stick by my favourite series *salutes proudly*

I absolutely CANNOT WAIT to find out who wins!

Although I voted for Spike, I'm scared to announce my choice because I then often go on to lose :( But yeah, Spike it is!

I voted for Yomiko. Apart from anything else she's the character I prefer most out of the three. Spike's cool and all, but what with his being 'mortally challenged', so to speak, I doubt he'd be keeping too well by now >.>;

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Miss Readman's paper of choice is made from the finest recycled pulp? Well she isn't followed around by the 'Artic Sunrise' or attacked on a regular basis by tree hugging hippies, so I expect she is truly recycle friendly.

Let the pulping commence - Yomiko for me.

I must vote for Yomiko, much as I like Spike he just can't measure up to the 1337 Paper Master (and Ichigo is no competition :p).

i have voted for Spyke, as Cowboy Bebop is still one of my most favourite anime shows...and also its just the fact that i like him(could be that i have no idea about the other two but nah..couldn't be)

hmmmm i vote on chomo getting mental help (yes its past 12am time to make up for no picking on chomo yesterday)

seriously when u think ur both manga and redXII u've been spending too much time here :p

anyway bishy for the win

ichigo all the way

Ryo Chan said:
hmmmm i vote on chomo getting mental help (yes its past 12am time to make up for no picking on chomo yesterday)

seriously when u think ur both manga and redXII u've been spending too much time here :p

anyway bishy for the win

ichigo all the way

There is something called msn, dear Videl, and it makes things far more convenient. I also regret not being around to spread my distate to you, but I suppose i've argued you to death already, several times. :p

I've voted Yomiko, she seemed like an outsider from the start, and everyone round she has been in I've been nervous for her.

Spike. Suave and cool and in control. Plus wins my vote for the best death scene in an anime. Well, maybe tied with another character in another anime that I won't spoil here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryo Chan said:

anyway bishy for the win

ichigo all the way

Ichigo is not a bishy. He is ugly...

Spike for teh win! He is no bishy but he is pretty cool.

Ive bin Voting Ichigo all the way, and as much as i like the other two I just cant turn my back on him at the last moment, it just dosent seem right, so my vote goes to Ichigo.

Cant wait to see who wins 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back