The General Conversation Area

Are you insinuating that I was insinuating something, sir? 😉

The only time I would insinuate twice about someone insinuating something is if they insinuate that I've insinuated something about their insinuation... so since I haven't insinuated a second time, then no, I didn't insinuate anything, that I am aware of. 🤭

Anyone know where you can get decent anime/manga themed shirts? I've checked Amazon & redbubble and find them lacking. Amiami has decent stuff, but the sizes are tiny.
I use Qwertee quite a bit. There are some anime t-shirts that come up every now and then, and there's also ones in the Tee Shop too. If you find any, it's worth noting they have sales from time to time.

The weekend has flown by so quickly again! Back to work tomorrow. Anyone got anything interesting planned for the next work week?

Walk All Over Cancer Week 1. My best week in ages as I had to get off my **** on my days off for once:
Screenshot_20200308-233915.png

The weekend has flown by so quickly again! Back to work tomorrow. Anyone got anything interesting planned for the next work week?

Nothing really planned this week, but next week on St. Patrick's Day (March 17) my buddy and I have tickets to see Brit Floyd on their "Echoes 2020 Tour" at the Hershey Theater, just up the road from me in "Chocolate Town USA":

Brit Floyd at the Hershey Theater March 17-18

St. Patrick's Day is also my oldest daughter's birthday, she'll be 23 this year.

Nothing really planned this week, but next week on St. Patrick's Day (March 17) my buddy and I have tickets to see Brit Floyd on their "Echoes 2020 Tour" at the Hershey Theater, just up the road from me in "Chocolate Town USA":

Brit Floyd at the Hershey Theater March 17-18

St. Patrick's Day is also my oldest daughter's birthday, she'll be 23 this year.
I’ve seen the UK-based Pink Floyd tribute act Think Floyd a few times now and they did the entirety of Echoes, going a step further to emulate the Live in Pompeii rendition.

I've seen Aussie Pink Floyd twice at the Hershey Theater, about 4-5 years ago, they were very good, so I'm anxious to see how this group compares.

Definitely looking forward to seeing Echoes performed live. Ironically, I had recently watched the YT video a few times of the Last Echoes Performance with Richard Wright before he died, that is a good performance too.

Last edited:
Anyone know where you can get decent anime/manga themed shirts? I've checked Amazon & redbubble and find them lacking. Amiami has decent stuff, but the sizes are tiny.

Primark! I got a Cowboy Bebop one from the mens section! Also Zavvi maybe?

I've had 2 gigs cancelled and to be rescheduled cause of Corona. Me sad :(

Got a second date with someone tomorrow. I feel very out of my element since I was so broken in the last relationship. I feel Attenborough would be able to provide a great voice over to my antics.

How we all?

Primark! I got a Cowboy Bebop one from the mens section! Also Zavvi maybe?

I've had 2 gigs cancelled and to be rescheduled cause of Corona. Me sad :(

Got a second date with someone tomorrow. I feel very out of my element since I was so broken in the last relationship. I feel Attenborough would be able to provide a great voice over to my antics.

How we all?
I have been doing well. Semester 1 assignments were finally sorted last month and got a 1st (70%+) result for it. Been chilling ever since the assignment season was over, but at least I got through some larger JRPGs (FFX, FFXII, currently on Ys Origin).

My course is doing a social event by having us meetup and play Bowling at Lane 7 which I have been meaning to check out since it first appeared in Sheffield. My anime society is too busy with tabletop stuff but at least MCM Birmingham is around the corner.

What course are doing? Just battling through work, trying to learn new bits of software. Nuke is confusing! I just want to stick with after effects! I'm plugging my way through Nioh in my downtime. Was going to go to Liverpool MCM, but the tickets were double that of the Manchester one last year.
Ooh, date! How was the first one?

I decided to post this question on this thread, as I thought it would be too off-topic for the Questions thread, due to said thread being strictly anime related. Anyone who attended MCM Comic Con previously (specificially MCM London), if anyone chose "print at home" tickets, are the tickets required to be printed in colour, or are black and white printed tickets acceptable?

I decided to post this question on this thread, as I thought it would be too off-topic for the Questions thread, due to said thread being strictly anime related. Anyone who attended MCM Comic Con previously (specificially MCM London), if anyone chose "print at home" tickets, are the tickets required to be printed in colour, or are black and white printed tickets acceptable?
Black and white is fine. It's only the bar code that's needed as they scan the ticket when you arrive. Tbh one time I left my ticket at home and just bought it up on my phone screen and it was fine.

Back