The General Conversation Area

I live almost an hour on foot away, saw shazam instead, worth going in the end. Me and the brother got chased by a dog on the way back 😑 why can't people control their pets in this town

Probably something for another thread, but I thought I might try getting gencov moving again.

My topic of choice - dating sites.
I've tried being more active them and it is just marginally better than doing nothing, today I just got the saitama reaction out of someone, I've been avoiding short answers myself
a1AgJ645m_480w_v1.jpg
Yea, dating sites are garbage and usually full of people who are otherwise undatable (why would they be on a site if they weren't?)
Anyway, anyone else got some garbage experience with these garbage sites?

Probably something for another thread, but I thought I might try getting gencov moving again.

My topic of choice - dating sites.
I've tried being more active them and it is just marginally better than doing nothing, today I just got the saitama reaction out of someone, I've been avoiding short answers myself
a1AgJ645m_480w_v1.jpg
Yea, dating sites are garbage and usually full of people who are otherwise undatable (why would they be on a site if they weren't?)
Anyway, anyone else got some garbage experience with these garbage sites?

Bots! Plenty of Bots. Bots promoting dodgy sites. Potential bots doing dodgy things.

Did I mention the bots? 😆

Whenever I get frustrated I simply deactivate/hide and run away wondering why on earth I activated/unhid my accounts in the first place. 😱

It would probably look weird if I replied to this in the Relationships and Romance thread and of course this would have been of lower quality compared to the existing posts. ^^;

/umiko

I've tried them in the past. The pr0n bots (no, I don't want to watch your webcam at the questionable link you sent me!) were bad enough, but I came up against so many of the usual "lol/k/so..." stuff that I just got frustrated with the whole thing and stopped using them altogether.

(Also, another factor was that I don't actually want to date anyone or have a relationship, so I decided I should probably stop trying to convince myself that I did, just because I felt like it was the "normal" thing to do. So yeah.)

I've tried them in the past. The pr0n bots (no, I don't want to watch your webcam at the questionable link you sent me!) were bad enough, but I came up against so many of the usual "lol/k/so..." stuff that I just got frustrated with the whole thing and stopped using them altogether.

(Also, another factor was that I don't actually want to date anyone or have a relationship, so I decided I should probably stop trying to convince myself that I did, just because I felt like it was the "normal" thing to do. So yeah.)
ha! those are everywhere, they are pretty obvious though, then there's the people who are just there to boost their Instagram, WhatsApp or snapchat, whatever those are
It's been years though and I'm not gonna bore anyone with what that's like, a few on here have that experience themselves
God forbid though I give up on the idea and actually do something with my life

Back