The General Conversation Area

You work in IT or something don't you? Isn't that like, your only form of sustenance?

In most cases, yes. ;D

But as I came down rather horribly with this, I needed Lucozade. T_T;

Urgh, I don't know how you can drink that stuff. It's right up there with Irn-Bru! 🤢

I have a preference for the Sugar Free Irn-Bru. o_O

/umiko

Last edited:
So I should have talked about this when it happened about 2 weeks ago.....but still it's a cool story I think. Anyway near the end of March I found out that Mark Hamill (yes, him!) tweeted to me and I was mindblown, but then I learned he did that on the 9th of March. Realising I missed it by several weeks I felt really guilt ridden, he did this nice thing for me and I missed it. I had to do something, so I decided the best way to make up for that was to watch something with him in it, in particular something I've never seen. But what?, The first live action Guyver movie?, Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker?, do a stream of Wing Commander IV?. All good options I guess, but then I remembered, he showed up as a villain called The Trickster in the early 1990s Flash TV series. And it just so happened my brother has that on DVD. So I went with that and watched the 2 episodes he was in and you know what, I had an absolute blast with them. I went into this expecting a sort of proto Joker (the show did air about a year or two before Batman TAS first aired) and.......my god it was glorious!, he was absolutely on fire as The Trickster, everytime he showed up I grinned with glee. So yeah that was fun, and then I learned he showed up in 2 episodes of the modern Flash series as the same character (even John Wesley Shipp who was the Flash in the original series showed up) and thought "Oh!, more Trickster!". And my brother has the modern Flash show on Blu Ray. I watched them, again had a blast with them. I finished it, tweeted about it and well the attached screencaps are all I need to say really. So yeah I made it up to him, he noticed it and I was able to move on guilt free........let me tell you it's been weird. First I manage to get Tara Strong to follow me on Twitter which at the time I thought was kinda an unthinkable thing. Then this happened. I'm sorry for the long post but I did try to summarise it the best I can

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190407-231541_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190407-231541_Twitter.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20190407-231549_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190407-231549_Twitter.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 3
20190416_165318.jpgThe second disk comes up as unrecognized disk on my ps4
I then tested it again on my Samsung blu ray player and it wouldn't load.
Finally I tested it on my mates blu ray player and it worked.

Mvm response

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having issues with this. Unfortunately we've had a couple other customers with similar issues for disc 2. The annoying thing is each one has a different issue! And yet, trying it in the player in work, and at home it plays fine.

The original check disc used played fine, as did it for the BBFC when they reviewed it, yet like you say, it plays fine on your mates player. As is the case, there are some occasions when certain discs just won't play on certain players as you've experienced [though quite spooky it is disc 2 on both instances].

Luckily stock hasn't been sent out to retail so we'll be getting the disc re-done and hoping this will solve the issue. When the new stock arrives we'll send out a new copy for you, but it will take about a month to get replicated and re-packaged. Is this OK, or would you rather just send it back and be refunded?

Back