The General Conversation Area

I'm torn between the three Symphogear ones (Hibiki, Chris and Tsubasa), Rimuru Tempest and Megumin. ^^;;;

/umiko

Megumin and Tempest are the best! (She says, with Megumin on her desk and Tempest on order...)

Meanwhile all this talk of figures made me notice that the Nendro's for Taki and Mitsuha are being reprinted, so I managed to talk @Teapot into going halves with me on them. I do regret not getting them originally when they were available, so it's nice to have a second chance. :)

Megumin and Tempest are the best! (She says, with Megumin on her desk and Tempest on order...)

Meanwhile all this talk of figures made me notice that the Nendro's for Taki and Mitsuha are being reprinted, so I managed to talk @Teapot into going halves with me on them. I do regret not getting them originally when they were available, so it's nice to have a second chance. :)

I managed to get a reprint of the Aoba Suzukaze from New Game currently in the 'This black coffee is disgusting' configuration.

That's a tough choicee... I'd say Hibiki or Megumin myself :)
My mind is heading towards getting the Megumin reprint first! :D

/umiko

Was watching University Challenge tonight.

Paxman: What is the title of [describes Ghost in the Shell]?

Panelist: Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Me:
6778af6b9e1ab40e6762bbd4c859ba0b.gif

image.jpegBig boxs for albums on vinyl oh and the delivery man sat in his van for half an hour before he got off his ass and press the doorbell lazily git.

Reading Chrome translated Japanese Wikipedia articles is my new hobby. Some of the translations have me genuinely crying with laughter.
porridge.png
The article on the Emperor also includes such gems as "My mom is an empress" and that he's the "Emperor of now" who "found the goby".

Reading Chrome translated Japanese Wikipedia articles is my new hobby. Some of the translations have me genuinely crying with laughter.
The article on the Emperor also includes such gems as "My mom is an empress" and that he's the "Emperor of now" who "found the goby".
Found the goby? Oh dear... someone won't stop asking where it is
tenor.gif
Google translate is your friend, your drunk, hilarious friend

Just thought of something to say about that - on goes the suit. You know, the interview suit you say pays for itself but is only worn to job interviews.

Hope you get them both 🤣 well, the one you fancy more at least

Back