The General Conversation Area

I don't see 4K ever catching on when BDs didn't make DVDs obsolete and they still aren't!

Recently upgraded to a 4K TV and BDs looks great on that to point I decided getting 4k player etc really wasn't worth it.
I’m only getting into 4K when they’re affordable, otherwise I’m happy with Blu Rays.

I dunno, seems like at least one business is rolling out a preliminary Voigt-Kampff test.
I can never fill out those forms
giphy.gif

beep bloop bloop boooorp
75334528F5CE1FFF735A1BFCCCC993943FA3303B

Could you comment how a DVD looks on it? Any noticable decline in quality due to the large upscaling etc?
I watched my old FMA DVDs on the new tv over the summer, it looked pretty good didn't notice any problems. (The first FMA series also holds up fairly well for the first 2/3 anyway)

Thinking more about it I don't buy movies on home video anymore so I think I made the right decision not investing in the full 4K set up which would also require upgrading current BDs of films I own.

I suppose I'll have to contact paypal as the dimensions are too small and there refusing to return or replace the item. Whats strange is that I've measured the cover and its smaller then there dimensions.
So I'll either try to get £85 for it or contact paypal.
Problem is I want this quilt cover in a bigger size and if I put a claim in I'm going to annoy them.
Screenshot_2019-01-10-01-06-49-1.png

Last edited:
I suppose I'll have to contact paypal as the dimensions are too small and there refusing to return or replace the item. Whats strange is that I've measured the cover and its smaller then there dimensions.
So I'll either try to get £100 for it or contact paypal.
Problem is I want this quilt cover in a bigger size and if I put a claim in I'm going to annoy them.
View attachment 6526
If the was not as described you will have to put in a claim and then return it.
You will need to use registered post to show the shipping data and proof it arrived back into the country of seller and if the seller recived it.
Once that is done you will have the case decided in your favor as long as you were honest.
Make sure to take a few pictures from all angles in it is asked for.

If seller ain't going to bother helping you out get your money back as I see anyone ever giving even 10 for that to be honest.

So I'll either try to get £100 for it or contact paypal.
View attachment 6526

I'm sure many people annoy them, on a daily basis; what's one more person? 🙃

EDIT AND DISCLAIMER: @Luke is probably most likely definitely positively certainly correct, though...

I'm going have to a bit of rant.the digital version of the ten year war comes with the boxset on a cross shaped usb stick use a new format called maq that claims to be hi res but in fact it's not and you need buy new hardware to decode it and the company that came up with maq have the cheek use flac and hi res is supposed sound as close to original master as possible but maq make it sound worse I tried it with a free trial piece of software that decode to to 96/24bit so it's just drm with worse sound quality and the good news I have found the ten year war true hi res on 7digital not cheap at £22.99
So if anyone on see a site that sells digital versions of albums with maq do not waste your money.

@serpantino - @Neil.T sent me the link to this in DMs because I "missed out" on it first time round.

Explain yourself! I'll wait! *Folds arms; crosses legs* 😑

Neil - you're in the moghouse tonight! 😑

It's a religious song about the joys of attending church! Bell ringers ringing the bells to call people into the church (ding ding dong) and the choir singing (tra la la). As for the touching.... erm they are touched by the power of faith and unity.

Edit: And if you think that song's good check out the awesome dance in the song "no pantalones" which I probably can't paste here (NSFW) but it had me and my lady in stitches and quoting it for ages.

It's a religious song about the joys of attending church! Bell ringers ringing the bells to call people into the church (ding ding dong) and the choir singing (tra la la). As for the touching.... erm they are touched by the power of faith and unity.

Edit: And if you think that song's good check out the awesome dance in the song "no pantalones" which I probably can't paste here (NSFW) but it had me and my lady in stitches and quoting it for ages.

Gunther is the one true religion.

Back