The General Conversation Area

no you haven't it's still there
For now it is (Droool), come midnight tomorrow there will be hopefully be nothing left. Just looking the thing is tempting enough.

Wow, puts my Tesco chocolate cake to shame ☺️
No it doesn't, Yours is as good as mine. Speaking of wich any left on your end (holding a plate out).
Mine only looks like this because I've spent about 6hrs preparing the blasted thing.

I has a cold. The plague got anyone else? Grabbed me on tuesday when I was in the Leeds office. I'm glad I have it now instead of next week since I'm off the Edinburgh for SLA on Thurs.

Works so much drama as of late, fed up and looking elsewhere from next year.
My d*ck ex some of you will recall has been temporarily FB infamous too since he bullied a former army vet online and it got screenshot and shared about. Such a prince. Overdue karma hit where at least a minority has seen what he's like.

I also have a sort of cold, always happens around this time of year without fail. The inconsistent weather doesn’t help since it’s cold in the mornings but scorchio in the afternoons, which makes using the tube on my commute to Central London for Uni that bit more frustrating.

Yeah I hate walking to and from work and during lunch in the rain. If I'm off work or at home, I adore the rain though. Keeps me rather peaceful.

Cba at work today. Cue messing around online like now and just listening to stuffs on youtube as always lol.

I’m currently working on an article on Depression and Autism for my Final Major Project. Emailed a few charities and got a reply so I’m currently writing up a few questions to send off. Deadline is 24th October so need to get it into gear.

I’m currently working on an article on Depression and Autism for my Final Major Project. Emailed a few charities and got a reply so I’m currently writing up a few questions to send off. Deadline is 24th October so need to get it into gear.
Best of luck with the project. 😺

Back