The General Conversation Area

dont make me break this guy out again
TallCreepyBetafish-size_restricted.gif

But alas I am, ah well it's all swings and roundabouts.
I genuinely do put my foot in it sometimes, though it's never intentionally I can assure you - in that case it was just a play on the song title! 👍

Someone help me eat these chocolates; I'm already fat! 😤 😤 😤 😤 😤 😤 😤 😤 😤 😤
Chocolate.jpg

My response was tongue in cheek and referenced another Yes song ;)
Also fling a packet of those to France, would you kindly?

Oh I didn't know, I only know that one by Yes!

HELP YOURSELF! I'M FAT I'M FAT I'M FAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAT! 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

*Throws le packet towards La France*

Oh I didn't know, I only know that one by Yes!

HELP YOURSELF! I'M FAT I'M FAT I'M FAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAT! 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

*Throws le packet towards La France*
Funnily enough the song has been immortalised for its usage in the JoJo's bizarre Adventure franchise.

Heels have always seemed very painful to me, a very painful fashion statement...
Trust me, they are! I don't know how people wear them as part of their daily lives!

Comfort over style any time! 👍

Playing Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix on Proud Mode and using up my money getting Neptunia Vita games before they go out of print. Not much else. I did watch Mission Impossible Fallout yesterday which was really good.

Yuss! I've never dared to play it on Proud Mode - so kudos.
I've been hearing it's surprisingly very good. Need to catch up with the rest of them before I can give it a go ^_^;

Just back in the office after MCM Manchester - how was everyone's weekend? :)
Pretty decent asides from the aforementioned Ryanair woes, currently in France near Bezier, it's hot but at least has a lot of fans and decent Wifi so I can keep up with forum shenanigans!

Just back in the office after MCM Manchester - how was everyone's weekend? :)
I've had some time off work so I've just been chilling for the most part. Been feeling fat and 😭 these past couple of days due to being a woman but other than that I'm just 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

:)

Pretty decent asides from the aforementioned Ryanair woes, currently in France near Bezier, it's hot but at least has a lot of fans and decent Wifi so I can keep up with forum shenanigans!

Well it is Ryanair, so it would be more surprising if things went smoothly at this point. I'll pretend I'm not incredibly jealous or anything... :rolleyes:

Back