The General Conversation Area

I've resubscribed to FuniNow to watch the simuldub of Steins;Gate Zero so I have a bunch more series' in my backlog. It never seems to end, not that I mind

Yeah it was just under £45 iirc. Looking forward to checking it out actually, especially if that booklet maintains the 288 pages from Sentai's release.

As am I! I adored Flip Flappers since simulcasting it and have been eagerly awaiting a release, I'm so happy to see MVM giving it the fancy release it deserves.

I hate when people don’t clean up after their dogs. We have dog bag dispenser attached to the lead handle for when I take my dog out. What also annoys me is that they bag the mess up but they are too lazy to actually put it in a bin and I see the bags next to the bin.

I hate when people don’t clean up after their dogs. We have dog bag dispenser attached to the lead handle for when I take my dog out. What also annoys me is that they bag the mess up but they are too lazy to actually put it in a bin and I see the bags next to the bin.
That's something else that annoys me, when you see the little black poo baggies hanging in a bush. Surely if you've gone to the effort of cleaning it up the owner can put it in a bin or take it home.

I saw someone’s dog making a mess and they saw me so asked if I had any bags, I gave one over. The next day I walked passed where it happened and the mess was still there. They only asked me for a bag because I happened to be there with my dog :mad:

I saw someone’s dog making a mess and they saw me so asked if I had any bags, I gave one over. The next day I walked passed where it happened and the mess was still there. They only asked me for a bag because I happened to be there with my dog :mad:
barely anyone trains their dogs here. on a bad day (maybe a few days after good weather) there is dog mess everywhere. not as bad as the local shop like 2 miles away. right by it is a big pond and horses are being kept. sometimes their let loose for some reason, you're dancing between the horses, and of course horses poo everywhere. they're surprisingly slim for how much they poo

Upgraded my TV to a 4K one, it used to belong downstairs but now I've inherited it. So far so good, had to sort some settings out since my PS3 games were very blurry and ghosting.

urgh, been on god of war all day, dare I say for too long. Valkyrie bosses are impossible!
Upgraded my TV to a 4K one, it used to belong downstairs but now I've inherited it. So far so good, had to sort some settings out since my PS3 games were very blurry and ghosting.
ye, I did say before, my dad handed me his 4k and straight after that I bought a pro. no HDR but I'm questioning if I need it

urgh, been on god of war all day, dare I say for too long. Valkyrie bosses are impossible!

ye, I did say before, my dad handed me his 4k and straight after that I bought a pro. no HDR but I'm questioning if I need it
I need to test out how PS4 games and Switch titles look, so far the anime I've watched is more vibrant, and the sound is much better. Problem is the TV is very hard to configure, too many settings and a shite remote to navigate it all.

I need to test out how PS4 games and Switch titles look, so far the anime I've watched is more vibrant, and the sound is much better. Problem is the TV is very hard to configure, too many settings and a shite remote to navigate it all.
ha! same here! that's why they want the smart remotes to look like a buyer's market. of course many of them do come with apps for your phone. just spend some time with it in like 2 days you'll have the picture perfect and forget when you had to get used to it

Why I'm subjecting myself to the royal wedding I don't know, but the live coverage has provided a couple of laughs. Someone referring to Prince Harry as "Saint Harry" and "we see the bride is wearing a veil, but for now, not much more than that" which may prove rather scandalous.

Back