The General Conversation Area

I'm usually out alone anyway, it's mostly close friends and couples who ever go out anymore. The only thing I'd really miss these days thanks to general boredom and misery is the access to booze. As the liver breaking down booze is too busy to break down fat I'd have to learn this thing called self c*** roll, is that how you say it? Makes no sense...

I literally haven't been out in YEARS so I don't even notice the types who are out and about these days. That said where I live is a dive for night-life, ugh...just d******ds mostly, better off away from it. If I do go out anywhere I'd rather just go out for a meal occasionally for a treat, or go to cafes for a cup of tea...JESUS I AM old!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
*Feels like she's reached a new plane of existance on the complimenting of games* Aw yeah, I USED to be cool - I'll enjoy this whilst it lasts :cool: Add Tetris and Toy Story on the Sega Mega Drive for some serious street cred...

Ah awesome! The birdies were pretty darn cool too though; loved the legendaries :) Nice! Of the dragons I liked dratini and dragonair.

I love the Dratini line, they are so cool

I dried my hair a while ago and now it's just a thick poofy mess! Seriously needs a good cut when I get spare money. I put mousse in it for a bit of volume but it just feels like horses hair...GAH! XD

I pretty much raise a Dragonite in every gen, as it's such a good Pokemon to use. I still need to get my shiny Dratini in White 2,

If I remember right, I think dragons were only weak against ice, but pretty much decent against most others...as far as statistics speak that is (I had the official Pokemon Stadium guide when I was younger; for the pictures to copy, not for the stats) XD

I literally haven't been out in YEARS so I don't even notice the types who are out and about htese days. That said where I live is a dive for night-life, ugh...just d******ds mostly, better off away from it. If I do go out anywhere I'd rather just go out for a meal occasionally for a treat, or go to cafes for a cup of tea...JESUS I AM old!!!
Well the only time I've gotten close to pulling in years is on an empty bar with 3 of the female staff left about to close up, the one who I didn't think was a looker jokingly said they'd better lock me in with them and r*** me. Between that and a girl in school pinching my bum just to make everyone else laugh I've only ever been sexually harassed twice. Why not more? I don't want to be a victim just it would show that someone shows any kind of desire towards me.*turns around* oh... Oh god... is that... shinji chair... for me?

If I remember right, I think dragons were only weak against ice, but pretty much decent againts most others...as far as statistics speak that is (I had the official Pokemon Stadium guide when I was younger; for the pictures to copy, not for the stats) XD

At least they learn much better dragon type moves now, back in Red and Blue, the only dragon type move available was dragon rage. Ice was their weakness up to gen 5 unless there other typing was against a type that did neutral damage , but they are now weak to fairy Pokemon

Well the only time I've gotten close to pulling in years is on an empty bar with 3 of the female staff left about to close up, the one who I didn't think was a looker jokingly said they'd better lock me in with them and r*** me. Between that and a girl in school pinching my bum just to make everyone else laugh I've only ever been sexually harassed twice. Why not more? I don't want to be a victim just it would show that someone shows any kind of desire towards me.*turns around* oh... Oh god... is that... shinji chair... for me?

You are also welcome in the corner of Disappointment and Despair *pats chair* Shinji, move over!

I'm sorry that stuff has happened to you :(

Whilst nothing serious has happened to me I have had my fair share of "unpleasant experiences" throughout life...

What's the URL for it, dude? I'd Like that!

Gonna be heading off just now, folks. Good ni-ight! :)

Yeah I should get going too actually. It's been awesome chatting again dudes, thanks so much for the laughs ^^

Take care everyone and catch you all soon! Don't work too hard now ;)

Back