The General Conversation Area

I don't play video games these days though...I used to when I was younger, both my Sister and I used to play Pokemon, Tomb Raider, Dead or Alive (I used to love playing as Kasumi and kicking the living **** out of everyone and everything)...Rayman, Spyro the Dragon, Mario, Christ all the different consoles we went through!

*Dons obligatory old lady Yorkshire accent* When I were a young lass we just caught the things and got them into fights...

Sounds cool though :) I must admit I'm not familiar with the newer games, but I am aware that there's so much more too them now...as well as there being about 248474396439683 monsters...XD

I have been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue, so I really like the improvements they have been making each gen. Who is your favourite Pokemon?

Probably more like this, actually:

latest
Dammit You're just making me want to rewatch K-On here Neil...

I have been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue, so I really like the improvements they have been making each gen. Who is your favourite Pokemon?

Noooooooooo, THE QUESTION! My ABSOLUTE favourite if I HAD to pick is Mew, but I like all of the feline/fox type ones the best, like Vulpix, Fennekin, Skitty etc, etc...who's yours? :)

Ah Red and Blue were the business! LOVED those games! I do wish I'd carried on...

Lol. From an episode of K-On!.

How was Armitage III? (And work?)
I'm still on the second movie. Overall it's okay, nothing amazing outside of that classic handrawn animation. It's a 6/10 kind of anime. Others might find more enjoyment in it though since it has a bit of a cult status.

Work was basically checking that websites had the correct listing information for upcoming games that the company I work for are releasing. I then used Excel to document whether stuff like pack shots and product details were present or not. Tedious, but it made me a few quid.

@~AyaMachi~ Just saw what games you used to play, some good ones there :cool:

Noooooooooo, THE QUESTION! My ABSOLUTE favourite if I HAD to pick is Mew, but I like all of the feline/fox type ones the best, like Vulpix, Fennekin, Skitty etc, etc...who's yours? :)

Ah Red and Blue were the business! LOVED those games! I do wish I'd carried on...

Nice choices in Pokemon :) Mew is adorable, one of my favourite mythical Pokemon along with Victini and Genesect. I love all the bird type Pokemon like Pidgey, Pidove, Chatot and Ho-Oh. I love all the Dragon type Pokemon My absolute favourite would have to be Rowlet, Rayquaza and Groudon.
Not that it was aimed at me but.... metagross!

Metagross is an awesome Pokemon :)

@~AyaMachi~ Just saw what games you used to play, some good ones there :cool:

Nice choices in Pokemon :) Mew is adorable, one of my favourite mythical Pokemon along with Victini and Genesect. I love all the bird type Pokemon like Pidgey, Pidove, Chatot and Ho-Oh. I love all the Dragon type Pokemon My absolute favourite would have to be Rowlet, Rayquaza and Groudon.

Metagross is an awesome Pokemon :)

*Feels like she's reached a new plane of existance on the complimenting of games* Aw yeah, I USED to be cool - I'll enjoy this whilst it lasts :cool: Add Tetris and Toy Story on the Sega Mega Drive for some serious street cred...

Ah awesome! The birdies were pretty darn cool too though; loved the legendaries :) Nice! Of the dragons I liked dratini and dragonair.

Stay in, you're not missing much these days XD God I'm old!
I'm usually out alone anyway, it's mostly close friends and couples who ever go out anymore. The only thing I'd really miss these days thanks to general boredom and misery is the access to booze. As the liver breaking down booze is too busy to break down fat I'd have to learn this thing called self c*** roll, is that how you say it? Makes no sense...

Back