The General Conversation Area

I've never had a Toblerone since the changeover. Call it an unintentional boycott! Couldn't believe it when I first saw a picture, though.

Ah, I applaud you. Unfortunately, I am weak, and gap or no, I still needed Toblerone!

@Neil.T Re;HIMYM

Imagine one of your favourite shows, they constantly show and establish why something can't happen and it is constantly drummed over your head and as you get to the end of show that said thing happening never crosses your mind as you've been told constantly it ain't gonna happen and then it happens... it betrays everything the show established and you are left just that betrayed.

It is like you're best friends someone you trusted came to your house and stole your anime collection (or hentai collection if you are @Phobos ;P) , you feel a massive hole in your heart.

It is like that.

Hmm.. I'm thinking about reviving what I wanted for a series of threads on CR that doesn't get much visibility on their forums, basically it's ideas on reviving series/classics in some other form. When I get the time I'll probably be copying and editing a thread I put on CR. Girls wIth Guns might like it, the first thread in the "series" is about reviving ergo proxy as live action

I'd love to see NGE or Gundam Wing as live action, or any mecha-type anime really. Or even Bubblegum Crisis - I'd love to be a Knightsaber!

@Neil.T Re;HIMYM

Imagine one of your favourite shows, they constantly show and establish why something can't happen and it is constantly drummed over your head and as you get to the end of show that said thing happening never crosses your mind as you've been told constantly it ain't gonna happen and then it happens... it betrays everything the show established and you are left just that betrayed.

It is like you're best friends someone you trusted came to your house and stole your anime collection (or hentai collection if you are @Phobos ;P) , you feel a massive hole in your heart.

It is like that.
Why do people have such a perverted image of me? What did I ever do?!?

Fun fact: I have been on TV. (Showed up in the background of a Touring Car race at Knockhill circuit on ITV. :p)

To be fair, the gap probably makes it easier to eat! A former workmate of mine once defined Toblerone as "chocolate that hurts".

Well yes, I mean the last thing anyone wants is a peak jabbed up their hooter. But, they must have been eating it unbroken - you need just eat one peak at a time! WE LIVE IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETY! YOU CAN'T JUST EAT CHOCOLATE THIS WAY! What's next, eating a KitKat without separating the fingers? ANARCHY!!!

Also, congrats on your snippet of fame ;)

I think you've probably just given Hideaki Anno an idea for how to end rebuild of Eva.

Back