The General Conversation Area

If you want to be a member of this cult then you better learn to obey! *shakes fist*

No, there has to be one rebellious soul amongst us!

We were discussing phones not chocolates. Put the snickers away.

Can't stop laughing, and now I'm thinking of those Snickers ads...

"Phobos, have a Snickers, you're not yourself when you're hungry"

"Better?"

"BETTER!"

Before this I was doing a How I Met Your Mother S1-9 rewatch still couldn't bring myself to watch the awful finale!
I've never seen it. Bad ending?

The ketchup and the onions on the hamburger are colored black with squid ink.
Strewth, I hope that tastes better than it looks. :eek:

If it is anything like @Neil.T show it will be hilarious :p
What? I have my own show? Nobody told me. When's it on?

Cauli was great! I loved her relationship with Goku she was basically his U6 counterpart but a lot more spunkier despite being enemies they had a sort of master pupil vibe going on, even in her last moments she still managed to be great.

Ah cool! I must admit, I never got into DMZ, but the character in your avatar does look cool! She does look like she can kick some serious a$$! I like kick-a$$ girls!

Rebels are not permitted by dictate of Phobos.

*Seeking permission to giggle a little bit*

I've never seen it. Bad ending?

Strewth, I hope that tastes better than it looks. :eek:

What? I have my own show? Nobody told me. When's it on?

It's a show called: You Have (Not) Been Captioned :p Viewers get £1000 for submitting the best anime captions :p

We were discussing phones not chocolates. Put the snickers away.
Oh man, Snickers are my fav! Literally used to have 4 bars back for Lunch everyday back in School/Uni. At Uni I even got nicknamed "Snickers" hahaha and it stuck and after a few weeks just became like normal to call me that lol.

Though my life came crashing down when I went to the dentist one day and had to have a filling and he told me off. Since then I cut back a lot and now have once a while.

The Green Hazelnut one's were sooooo amazing! White Snickers was just weird. Darker and more caramel where fine. Penut butter one was okay too. Still need to try Almond, Energy, Crisper and Rockin'Road. Snickers ice cream is disgusting though.

Oh man, Snickers are my fav! Literally used to have 4 bars back for Lunch everyday back in School/Uni. At Uni I even got nicknamed "Snickers" hahaha and it stuck and after a few weeks just became like normal to call me that lol.

Though my life came crashing down when I went to the dentist one day and had to have a filling and he told me off. Since then I cut back a lot and now have once a while.

The Green Hazelnut one's were sooooo amazing! White Snickers was just weird. Darker and more caramel where fine. Penut butter one was okay too. Still need to try Almond, Energy, Crisper and Rockin'Road. Snickers ice cream is disgusting though.

4 BARS? HOW??? I can only have 1 per year, that's my limit XD They're so filling!

Cavities are bad! You are not welcome in the bearded cult. See yourself out the door.

Back