The General Conversation Area

The French battle flag - three white fleur-de-lies on a white background.

Q: Why do the French call their fighter the "Mirage"?
A: Because it's never seen in a combat zone.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton

Tachi said:
The French battle flag - three white fleur-de-lies on a white background.

Q: Why do the French call their fighter the "Mirage"?
A: Because it's never seen in a combat zone.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton

Patton was a FB general :D

and tbf, the mirage saw lots of combat.

just not in the hand of the french

In regards to Kopparberg earlier on. It's nice. Was my first cider i had. The mixed fruit one is too....alchopop like, it was nice, but i'll never have it again. The Pear one is good though, and i would suggest trying it if you get the chance.

@Tach: Your french people stories will be nothing. After living with one for a full year, i have plenty to say and tell. God damn, never again. At least not with that particular one. He didn't exactly give them a good name.

Tachi said:
Still undecided if i'm going to strike about the pension age change, yeah its only a change of 65 to 66 for me but still... i want to be able to spend my older years chilling in the garden with a beer by the time i'm old enough for a pension. Not working another year for it.
The whole problem with our society is that people feel entitled to stuff because they have to pay taxes. I say scrap NI contributions and scrap the state pension. Then you get your money when you earn it, it's yours to do with as you like and if you don't save for retirement that's your problem. And nobody would have a right to complain. Government should give responsibility back to each individual citizen, instead of taking their money and their responsibility to look after themselves away from them.

@Tachi - I apologize if you think I was "baiting" you at some stage, but it's nice to know that you still think about me far too much. :p

(btw, didn't you explicitly and by your own admission spend time baiting the whole forum not that long back?)

ayase said:
The whole problem with our society is that people feel entitled to stuff because they have to pay taxes. I say scrap NI contributions and scrap the state pension. Then you get your money when you earn it, it's yours to do with as you like and if you don't save for retirement that's your problem. And nobody would have a right to complain. Government should give responsibility back to each individual citizen, instead of taking their money and their responsibility to look after themselves away from them.

As ideal as that is, sadly its a pipedream we both share that will never truly come to anything unless one of us got into power. Saying that though i'd go a different direction and take away all the money the government send to other countries for aid. Quite simply i'd cut off all that aid money and redistribute across the UK, for those who don't have a house, for those who've been abused and so forth, i'm a firm believer in charity starts at home, not abroad. Look after your own people, build up your currency and get yourself out of debt, not bail out greece everytime they need it. (btw greece are likely to leave the EU after they've been bailed out this second time and go back to their previous currency, as they'd be given millions to build themselves back up and then will grow as a stand alone country - well this is according to my dad who listens to radio 2)

China are never in debt as far as i'm aware, communism clearly has some gains ;)

ilmaestro said:
@Tachi - I apologize if you think I was "baiting" you at some stage, but it's nice to know that you still think about me far too much. :p

Thanks, and sorry for doing the same back too. Its information, i retain useless info for no real reason, perhaps to further convo's? who knows.

ilmaestro said:
(btw, didn't you explicitly and by your own admission spend time baiting the whole forum not that long back?)

That was a trolololol, not sure if your confused ;)

Well, thats the insurance for the holiday done, the tickets have arrived too, got everything sorted now :) just waiting for payday (strangely enough i've retained alot of the money i have left to last till next thursday, so not going to complain there :D

i think my body hates cider, i drink it and end up with back ache the next morning lol.

________

Nice to see foxstripe online again :)

so........ i've been contacted by lulzsec. i ment it as a joke, but maybe i should go ahead with their poposal lol (that i shall not go into for legal reasons)

Ryo Chan said:
so........ i've been contacted by lulzsec. i ment it as a joke, but maybe i should go ahead with their poposal lol (that i shall not go into for legal reasons)

If you cannot talk about it for legal reasons, then it is clearly something you ought not to be involved with. Lulzsec are scum, you should not involve yourself with them.

Tachi - all good cheers. (thats a lie)

Pretty awful actually but I wont go into detail. Lets just say the fairer sex are involved.

Tachi you got twitter?

Ahhh, can't live with em, can't live without em is all i'll say then.

Hopefully things get better though mate :) had any more tats since the last one that you asked the forums to design?

Nope, have facebook though.

Mutsumi said:
Ryo Chan said:

If you cannot talk about it for legal reasons, then it is clearly something you ought not to be involved with. Lulzsec are scum, you should not involve yourself with them.

any kind of hacking isn't legal and maybe lulzsec are scum, but company's that betray their fanbase are worse than scum

and with that 1 bit of Naruto quoting i've said too much :D

lol care to share, i got another one in memory of my dog :) and plan to get my scorpion on my shoulder when i get back from holidays.

@ryo, sony treated fans badly and i'm not going to forget that in a long time. Not to mention they've given us "Playstation plus free for 30 days" they haven't updated the f***ing store for over 2 weeks now. piss take beyond belief for me as i was hoping to make use of the PS+ discount and pick up some games.

Saying that, someones taken on sega... why? what the hell did sega do to harm anyone, as far as i'm aware the only thing they failed at is to continue their own consoles intot he following gens.
Thats not enough to hack them, seriously some people have no motives for attacks, that makes them dangerous BUT stupid.

Tbh it'll be easy to infiltrate Anonymous or "Lulsec" which was born from the ashes of Anonymous' split.

Ryo Chan said:
Mutsumi said:
Ryo Chan said:

any kind of hacking isn't legal and maybe lulzsec are scum, but companies that betray their fanbase are worse than scum

and with that 1 bit of Naruto quoting i've said too much :D

I don't think you've said enough. What companies have betrayed their fanbase in such a way that they deserve to be hacked, at the expense of the fans they have supposedly betrayed?

Don't involve yourself with criminals, Ryo. You ought to know better than that.

Tachi said:
lol care to share, i got another one in memory of my dog :) and plan to get my scorpion on my shoulder when i get back from holidays.

@ryo, sony treated fans badly and i'm not going to forget that in a long time. Not to mention they've given us "Playstation plus free for 30 days" they haven't updated the f***ing store for over 2 weeks now. piss take beyond belief for me as i was hoping to make use of the PS+ discount and pick up some games.

Saying that, someones taken on sega... why? what the hell did sega do to harm anyone, as far as i'm aware the only thing they failed at is to continue their own consoles intot he following gens.
Thats not enough to hack them, seriously some people have no motives for attacks, that makes them dangerous BUT stupid.

Tbh it'll be easy to infiltrate Anonymous or "Lulsec" which was born from the ashes of Anonymous' split.

Well i wasn't talking about Sony but since i've told lulzsec to do one now, i guess it doesn't matter

as much as i hate Mangauk, i'm just not that evil :(

I don't think you've said enough. What companies have betrayed their fanbase in such a way that they deserve to be hacked, at the expense of the fans they have supposedly betrayed?

as i said above, and tbf the mangauk site is hardly going to have many personal details to touch, it would just give them a headache and mutsumi, not every time of hacking hurts the public. Ddos attacks are the most common and they end up just taking the site down for a few hours.

But anyway as i said, it was all a little mess around, no intention to cause harm, if anything consider it a warning to manga, as we now know there are "otaku's" (and i use the term losely) in lulzsec who are willing to take action and tbf i'm surprised they haven't already

What would 'giving them a headache' achieve? DDoSing Manga would be no better than when some chav bricks the window of a shop for whatever petty chav reason.

So let me guess, the only dealing you have had with Lulzsec is you have asked them to hack Mangauk?

Back