The General Conversation Area

Hey Panda, congratulations! :D

lol'ing @ Tachi's oh-so-accurate reaction. :lol:

We never did get that rain after all. So it's music time now to drown out the bingo.

"the cats eye......the number one" ;)

yeah i knew exactly where that was going as soon as panda had said. its great news :)

lol @ voddas..... glad you clarified crystal ball... leaving on a cliff hanger like that could of worried many people :p

have my redbull....and a footlong subway (yes i know i had one for lunch yesterday aswell...sue me! their just so bloody lovely) and a footlong chocolate swissrole.

Voddas said:
EDIT: Tachi loves a bit of Chocolate Log. ;) :lol: .....FOOTLONG? :eek:

i resent the remark and implication!

especially as one of my mates is an ex rugby player who's gay and his surname is Yule, and we call him "Yule log" :lol:

chaos said:
anyone in Leeds on 8/9 aug?
Wasn't planning on it but I can be. Leeds is only a train ride away for me and I like to go there sometimes anyway. What are you gonna be up to chaos?

iisan has become hungry... was it something we said. hehe.

Work is picking up at the moment so I mate start lacking in posts. I'll still be about though.

Watching you all!! Mwwahahaaa! :evil:

Voddas said:
iisan has become hungry... was it something we said. hehe.

Must have been something to do with footlong meat and veg :lol:

Voddas said:
Work is picking up at the moment so I mate start lacking in posts. I'll still be about though.

Your Mate "start lacking in posts" sounds like a complex bloke...i mean....his name is irregular, how much more complex do you need? ;)

Oh hey mono. cover your eyes/ears...people are being rude....and your too innocent to know what their on about.

I hope it clears up a bit before I finish work. Had planned to go to a beer garden with some mates. Even if the sun isn't out, it's definately still warm enough imo.

Anyone doing anything of interest tonight?

Also, CHAOS! Answere the questions... what's going down in Leeds. *nosey*

Erm....well i've drunk 4 cans of redbull, so probably going to be running to doncaster and back just so it'd wear off lol.

Seriously, i'm meant to be going into town with sam and yulelog and probably talking polotics at 3am out in a beergarden in town....so similar plans to you Voddas :)

i had a good idea a few minutes ago...buying a bottle of Jägermeister, a few crates of redbull and sitting out on the decking in the garden with the lads. could have another fire again and talk until crazy hours of the morning :)

Voddas said:
I hope it clears up a bit before I finish work. Had planned to go to a beer garden with some mates. Even if the sun isn't out, it's definately still warm enough imo.

Anyone doing anything of interest tonight?

He's gone, his boss must've caught him looking at hentai again. :p

The sun is back out here, I will be relaxing with the cheap San Miguel I picked up yesterday. Not normally a lager fan but it's too hot for anything else.

ayase said:
He's gone, his boss must've caught him looking at hentai again. :p
www.kuroganeworld.com :lol: Kuro strikes again..... anyone remember getting sent that link at work? :p

ayase said:
The sun is back out here, I will be relaxing with the cheap San Miguel I picked up yesterday. Not normally a lager fan but it's too hot for anything else.

*whispers* Carlsberg it

panda z said:
Thanks everyone :) I'm over the moon :)
I can only imagine. Did you chose names already? My RL name is pretty neat, cool and can be both male / female exchanging a single letter. ;) Are you going to Ayacon this year?

panda z said:
whats going on in Leeds that weekend chaos?
Voddas said:
Nah, at i37 that weekend. What you up to like?
ayase said:
Wasn't planning on it but I can be. Leeds is only a train ride away for me and I like to go there sometimes anyway. What are you gonna be up to chaos?
The most awesome, epic, absurdly fun band in the world (and also my favourite band) is playing in Leeds that weekend (8th) at soem venue called Rios.
http://www.worldinferno.com/shows.php
But, as I don't expect to be able to get back to London on the same day, I'll stay overnight. If I'm staying overnight why not trying to meet some people up and maybe do some sightseeing?
The gig is listed on the band's website, but not on that Rios palce website. I'll try to call them up later to confirm. One might say that they will be playing London as well, problem is, it's the same day as Ayacon.

Tachi- said:
Erm....well i've drunk 4 cans of redbull, so probably going to be running to doncaster and back just so it'd wear off lol.
Ouch, someone does not want to sleep tonight...

Voddas said:
ayase said:
... He's gone, his boss must've caught him looking at hentai again. :p
Nope, I'm still here. it's just that I'm slow replying to people here...

Tachi- said:
www.kuroganeworld.com :lol: Kuro strikes again..... anyone remember getting sent that link at work? :p
Let me click on that link...

Back