The General Conversation Area

I phoned and talked to customer services noting that I have CCTV and the so called signature on the delivery confirmation does not even match my name. They informed me they will phone the delivery driver and get them to 'redeliver'. Anyway he eventually showed up a few hours later, just handed over the parcel, without saying anything, slammed the door and left. I guess he received a complaint via the phone.
Well that's better than Hermes who just replied saying "well the driver says he did deliver it." Even though the photo proving delivery wasnt my front door or even anyones on my road.

I phoned and talked to customer services noting that I have CCTV and the so called signature on the delivery confirmation does not even match my name. They informed me they will phone the delivery driver and get them to 'redeliver'. Anyway he eventually showed up a few hours later, just handed over the parcel, without saying anything, slammed the door and left. I guess he received a complaint via the phone.
As frustrating as FedEx are to deal with that’s a much better outcome than I expected. It’s good you were actually able to get your parcel and some randomer hadn’t received it instead lol. I remember Amazon “delivered” a package to me once, when someone was home all day and it could fit through the letterbox, nothing came, nothing in my safe place or anywhere outside the house. Took me a couple days of live chat sessions back and forth with customer services and eventually phoning them to get it resolved. They were adamant it had been delivered despite me sitting there with no package, eventually got a refund and could reorder in the end.

Regarding buying from Amazon sites abroad, it's worth getting a card which doesn't charge a non GBP fee. Similar to other sites as sometimes the conversion rate they use to allow you to pay in GBP is crap

Back