The General Conversation Area

My friend who has never watched anime before binged all of NGE recently and loved it. Still need to see how the new dub fares as the previews I’ve seen don’t really lend to a fair comparison.

@Aaron - thanks dude! 😃 😊

Aaaw, it's okay 😊 👍

I generally like to play around with avatars a bit just because I make my own, but on this occasion I was inspired by the simulwatch and I made about 8 Reis! 😃

😲😱🤯😵
↑ The fallout of R.C.S. (Rei Confusion Syndrome).

"~AyaMachi~ used Confuse Rei - IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!" o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve only just noticed the two Rei avatars 😅
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Dude! 😃

The simulwatch is underway,
Our avatars we changed to Rei!
😃 😊

To be fair I did only change mine late last night, so...

Yours has a cute kitten in it though! 😃

Since this isn't really an event I can post in the Conventions, Events and Websites (mostly not anime/manga, haha)

Anyone going GeekFest out in Pool, Cornwall (between Camborne/Redruth) next weekend (6/7 July)?

/umiko

Me right now:

Just about to jump in a cold shower after spending all morning delivering or sitting in massive traffic jams because some muppet decided to close the motorway that by-passes Southampton on a weekend in Summer!

Has anyone see that hit piece on attack on titan claiming it's fascist and its not and know people hate this term but don't expect anything less from these sjws Polygon might as call anyone who watches attack on Titan a fascist and Im not left or right leaning.do these people actually know what a fascist is.sorry for being a downer but this crap piss me off and mods can move this if it's not in the right place.

Last edited:
Has anyone see that hit piece on attack on titan claiming it's fascist and its not and know people hate this term but don't expect anything less from these sjws Polygon might as call anyone who watches attack on Titan a fascist and Im not left or right leaning.do these people actually know what a fascist is.sorry for being a downer but this crap piss me off and mods can move this if it's not in the right place.
Seen it myself and one or two of my usual channels on youtube covered it.

One of those channels apparently said that much of the outrage from polygon's type of people is that, although it's the eldians having so much of how they live comparable to Jews in nazi Germany, it's the eldians with their apparent mistreatment of other peoples in the past through their empire that makes them the fascists, which of course, would make the protagonists viewers have spent years with now facists,
when it's clearly the Marleyians that look like the bad guys, anything that happened before that is just simply how empires, even ones in our own history, worked - the people who create those empires don't exactly become facist, but they do become supremacists, believing their own people are the only ones worth anything.

If anyone thinks the Marleyians aren't the bad guys from the flashback, than it brings their own ability for basic analysis and to discern the intent of what they see into question
(Blurry stuff is just plot spoilers)

Back