The General Conversation Area

Funnily enough, I'm covering to look forward to that.
And I have a earth onsie. And no I'm working nights so I'm not wearing it!
Likewise. Last year I didn’t feel particularly financially prepared, so I’ve been saving up for the past few months. There’s also MVM and possibly RS as well.

I have a list of titles that I want. I plan on tallying whenever a title turns up so I can see how likely I am to get a lot of duplicates like last year.

I’d personally dig it if they did pre-orders for titles we hadn’t heard anything about.

Maquia coming out next month so might be one of the deals. Perfect Blue Ultimate isn't on their coming soon list so probably not.

Deals on Lucky Star SE and Wolf's Rain SE would be good, but I'm not sure if SE get deals?
Honestly their deals don’t have much predictability outside of not being really recent titles so it’s anyone’s guess whether they do SEs or not.
I’m hoping for the UE of Wolf’s Rain to show up. They did titles like the Escaflowne UE last year so here’s hoping.

Honestly their deals don’t have much predictability outside of not being really recent titles so it’s anyone’s guess whether they do SEs or not.
I’m hoping for the UE of Wolf’s Rain to show up. They did titles like the Escaflowne UE last year so here’s hoping.
LS SE only came out a month ago. Wolf's Rain was June (May for UE)

LS SE only came out a month ago. Wolf's Rain was June (May for UE)
Hmm Wolf’s Rain might be more likely. Honestly I’m not sure if their six month rule carries over from year to year. Guess we’ll see. Since I’ve sold my Sentai edition for Ajin S2 I’m hoping to see an EB for it since AL said recently that it was coming along.

New bank check could hit online shoppers -"Want to shop online? Best have a mobile signal"

Sooo this sucks. Am I alone in not having a Mobile Phone? It certainly feels that way sometimes.
I do everything on my phone, but that will be bad for lots of people.

While I do sometimes feel compelled to just "walk away" from technology since it can be really annoying at times, there are benefits to mobile phones - it's just that, they're not "just" mobile phones any more - they're essentially mini desktops. So, I guess lots of people do use them in place of say, a desktop computer.

If I didn't have a desktop PC, I would rely on my phone more for other stuff, like internet banking and using Amazon (useful/essential stuff), but, primarily, I like to use it as, well, a phone - for calling and messaging! I do admit though as a society, we're becoming "obsessed" with the damned things. Personally, I don't use social media, and I don't feel compelled to bury my head in my phone while walking, thus hampering my attention and concentration. I don't feel the need to obsessively check it for every little thing (but then, I have no friends, so...that helps too!)

Back