The General Conversation Area

Don't forget we all have to be like Cher on Sunday morning πŸ‘

EDIT: Inadvertently got the song stuck in my head now πŸ˜‘

Better than a brickie's bum I suppose!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, my pips will live another day

Really? You're not just *sniff* saying that? 😭😟

Weirdly, I like checking out the duvet covers too. I like to see how often people are changing their bedding 😏

And yes, it is pink!

I just like to stalk @llamareborn's wicked cool astronaut cat bedding! πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

And yes I too know it's pink but I don't think Lemon wants it to be pink so lightish red it is lest I want to get kicked out of the band and no longer be a Fizzy Pip) *BREATHES* :oops:

I also see that @Jaysgba has a spiffing kitchen worktop? πŸ‘

PIPS ARE ETERNAL
LONG LIVE THE SQUEEZY PIPS! 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

I feel like I might become a forum pariah now. EVERYONE will know that I'M the one who made Lemon cry by insulting his light up keyboard!

*Packs up things in a knapsack* It's time to prepare to live on the fringes of AUKN society! 😟

Kinda takes the shine off of @Neil.T's dirty, twisted, depraved manga haul! 😀

LONG LIVE THE SQUEEZY PIPS! 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

I feel like I might become a forum pariah now. EVERYONE will know that I'M the one who made Lemon cry by insulting his light up keyboard!

*Packs up things in a knapsack* It's time to prepare to live on the fringes of AUKN society! 😟

Kinda takes the shine off of @Neil.T's dirty, twisted, depraved manga haul! 😀

Don't worry, people have done worse :p

Man I have had so much bad luck this month it's ridiculous:
  • Laptop died so I had to wait a week for a new one.
  • Lost a Β£5 note out of nowhere, it was folded up so the blame goes to the shop.
  • Lost 20p because it fell into the depths of the sofa.
  • Train for work got cancelled even though it was running like normal, they simply skipped my station. Had to call the boss to explain the situation and was able to reach work 30 minutes late as a result.
  • Got locked out of my Internet Banking due to pressing the wrong code combination.
  • Caught a cold that didn't die off for about 4 weeks later, mostly due to the coughing.
  • Couldn't sleep for a week's straight due to coughing at night.
  • Due to AL's Your Name disc replacement scheme, custom payment for GATE and the sudden early bird price offer for Sister New Devil I ended up in overdraft oof.
  • Work has been rough in place. Too much criticism over what I do when it comes to the job and apparently my manners are bad even though I find that to be bizarre. I get it though, but considering they tend to swear during work I find that pretty hypocritical.
The only positive stuff that's occurred is that my bills are pretty much setup and ready, now that Council Tax statement has finally made an appearance after weeks of waiting. It'll begin payment starting 1st December. My payday funds apparently won't have tax included for a while due to starting mid-way through the tax period.

Man I have had so much bad luck this month it's ridiculous:
  • Laptop died so I had to wait a week for a new one.
  • Lost a Β£5 note out of nowhere, it was folded up so the blame goes to the shop.
  • Lost 20p because it fell into the depths of the sofa.
  • Train for work got cancelled even though it was running like normal, they simply skipped my station. Had to call the boss to explain the situation and was able to reach work 30 minutes late as a result.
  • Got locked out of my Internet Banking due to pressing the wrong code combination.
  • Caught a cold that didn't die off for about 4 weeks later, mostly due to the coughing.
  • Couldn't sleep for a week's straight due to coughing at night.
  • Due to AL's Your Name disc replacement scheme, custom payment for GATE and the sudden early bird price offer for Sister New Devil I ended up in overdraft oof.
  • Work has been rough in place. Too much criticism over what I do when it comes to the job and apparently my manners are bad even though I find that to be bizarre. I get it though, but considering they tend to swear during work I find that pretty hypocritical.
The only positive stuff that's occurred is that my bills are pretty much setup and ready, now that Council Tax statement has finally made an appearance after weeks of waiting. It'll begin payment starting 1st December. My payday funds apparently won't have tax included for a while due to starting mid-way through the tax period.
Doesn't sound that bad, apart from the 20p down the sofa obviously 😝

Doesn't sound that bad, apart from the 20p down the sofa obviously 😝
actually that's good news, for everyone else. go to his house, sit on his couch and have him be a hospitable host and put the kettle on, then, while he's doing that, turn that thing inside out. you'll also find these treasures; a week old crisp (not sure what his favourites are, so which crisp will be a surprise) a random lego piece and both seasons of testament new devil that he's already lost in the couch!

I've just received a toffee apple though I'm not sure how I'm going to eat it since it's one of those ones that's coated in glucose syrup and will end up welding my mouth shut when I bite into it!

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Work has been rough in place. Too much criticism over what I do when it comes to the job and apparently my manners are bad even though I find that to be bizarre. I get it though, but considering they tend to swear during work I find that pretty hypocritical.
Some people have a necessity in life of standing out, and sometimes the only way to do that is to make yourself different from other people. The problem comes when instead making themselves different, they find the easiest target and point out how they're different - it has the same effect.
In your line of work, criticism that isn't constructive is name-calling and if it doesn't come with advice on how to resolve it then point out the fact they're not helping. It tends to stop after that.

Back